Customer Success & Technical Support Representative - Shanghai
Posted: 5 May 2021 Closes: 4 Jun 2021
At SHL, the global leader in talent innovation, we are seeking a Customer Success Technical Support Representative to join our team. As a Customer Success Technical Support Representative you will provide first line reactive technical and client support to SHL customers in China who are experiencing a technical problem with their SHL system or service, resolving issues on a first contact basis wherever possible. To further provide Customer Service on product enquiries, sales leads and sales support. This is an onsite position and will be required to work from our Shanghai office.
- Provide effective technical support in response to inbound calls and emails in accordance with departmental SLAs and to the agreed quality standards - in order to drive optimum service to Customers
- Responsible for the initial research and investigation prior to escalating unresolved issues to the Regional Service Team through the use of the GSD portal and to monitor progress through to resolution, keeping Line Manager or Team Leaders informed
- Manage communications to Customers and Candidates throughout the investigation and resolution of technical issues.
- Responsible for updating Salesforce in a timely manner ensuring accurate and detailed notes are entered for each contact with reference numbers issues for each contact.
- Support SHL Technology teams in the testing of online products
- Perform Outbound courtesy calls to Customers as required
- To Generate Sales leads and answer product related queries
- Maintain system knowledge through ongoing training & Development.
- Carry out other duties as instructed by your line manager or Team Leader
- Strong I.T. skills Knowledge of Windows operating system plus skills in word, excel & internet related issues
- Experience in a contact centre environment preferred however not essential
- Ability to talk and negotiate with clients
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Support SHL Technology teams in the testing of online product
- Good command of English (written, reading and speaking)
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver results
- Ability to work to agreed targets
- Degree educated preferred
- Working shifts where necessary