Customer Support Advisor (ref. 450)
Change your job, change your workplace, change your future...
Ricoh transforms businesses with imagination, clarity and vision. In fact the entire Ricoh workforce enjoys our pioneering and innovative ways of working. We like to call it: imagine. change. Our teams are embracing change, fostering new ways of working and we have never been more resolute in our mission - "you work for us, and we`ll work for you".
As our business continues to thrive, we now have a requirement for an enthusiastic Customer Support Advisor to be based at our Contact Centre within Ricoh UK`s Head Office in Northampton.
What you will be doing
• To provide outstanding customer service to both external and internal customers through taking calls and responding appropriately by offering first level and second level technical assistance using the online knowledge bases • To promote Company initiatives as requested, for example e-service, in order to enhance customer satisfaction and Company performance.
• To support Consumable Order team as and when required – validate order requirements, process where required, handle customer queries in relation to orders whilst considering our organizational costs • Maintain database integrity by ensuring verification of customer information and file maintenance.
• Adhere to company policies and procedures, whether organisational or tasks related
You will ideally have
* Excellent telephone manner for effective customer handling,
* Excellent customer handling skills
* Written communication skills to enable effective communication with internal and external contacts,
* Knowledge of relevant systems and procedures,
* Problem solving skills
* Negotiation skills,
* Commercial awareness of the Company’s customer base,
* Basic understanding of the Ricoh and non Ricoh product ranges.
In return for your commitment, you can expect
This is a fantastic role if you genuinely enjoy working within a team environment, providing good levels of service with plenty of customer contact.
Ricoh is an exceptional place to work. A place where there is strong emphasis on career development for the right individuals. This is also a role where you can excel within a fast-paced environment and succeed within a great organisation.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Ricoh have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box - http://www.bitc.org.uk/programmes/ban-box) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions` check and a DBS Check.