Customer Support Technician - 9 mnth FTC
Change your job, change your workplace, change your future...
With over 108,500 employees and offices in over 150 countries, Ricoh has built its excellent reputation by developing office automation solutions, enabling individuals and organizations to improve the quality and productivity of office communications in all corners of the world.
We are currently looking to recruit a well-motivated Customer Support Technician to work on a 9 month FTC to deliver exceptional customer service by offering a knowledgeable and proactive service, which is aligned to Ricoh`s Eight Lines of Business and the Customers` requirements, for one of our prestigious clients based in Hereford.
Please note: This is a 9 month fixed term contract.
What you will be doing
* Undertake day to day operational work (including server / desktop / laptop / patching / LAN / printer / software) in designated customer sites to meet SLA and KPI requirements, ensuring that all incidents, service requests, project work and site maintenance work are effectively supported to ensure sure that the impact and disruption on the IT services are kept to an absolute minimum & meet contractual requirements.
* Ensure that excellent levels of customer service are provided to meet the customers’ requirements to maintain high customer satisfaction which will contribute to contract retention and renewal.
* Ensure that all processes, policies and procedures are followed in line with contractual agreements and documentation completed accordingly to deliver an excellent level of service to the customer in line with ITIL best practice.
* To comply with Ricoh and the Customers ISMS, Health & Safety & Quality requirements on customer site to protect the data, quality of work and safety and well-being of all employees.
* Escalate to the Service Delivery Manager / Service Operations Manager any issues with the services Ricoh provide that will not meet the respective service/project delivery targets
* Completes any other relevant duties applicable to the scope of the role as requested to meet the requirements of the contract or if requested by the Service Delivery Manager/Service Operations Manager.
* Ensure Minor Change, Incidents and any Work Package or Project work are scheduled/undertaken to ensure that all agreed timescales and service levels are met.
* Maximize revenue by identifying potential business, ITS and professional service opportunities, whilst carrying out day-to-day duties.
You will ideally have
* Proven experience of the build and configuration of standard desktop / laptop technology
* Experience of providing software support and installation services across a range of industry standard applications and operating systems
* Experience of providing hardware break fix services across standard desktop / laptop environments
* Experience of providing network support services across standard network environments
* ITIL - Foundation or the appropriate on the job experience
* Good organizer, priority driven, and able to multi task to meet service priorities
* Methodical with attention to detail, but prepared to meet customer expectations
* Communicate effectively with strong customer focus
* Experience of working in a client facing environment
In return for your commitment, you can expect
Ricoh is an exceptional place to work. A place where there is a strong emphasis on career development for the right individuals. This is also a role where you can excel within a fast-paced environment and succeed within a great organization. Are you the right candidate for this key position? If so, we welcome your application.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Ricoh have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box - http://www.bitc.org.uk/programmes/ban-box) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions` check and a DBS Check.