Customer Systems Implementation & Training Specialist
Posted: 10 May 2021 Closes: 9 Jul 2021
- The Company:
We anticipate, and help organizations solve, their most pressing talent challenges. Our science, innovation, rigor and commitment to proving business outcomes make us a trusted partner to organizations across the globe. SHL helps our customers win, and we need highly motivated people to join our dynamic global team. We're driven by Strong Connections, Curiosity, Fearless Innovation, and Impact. More at shl.com.
You will be responsible for on-boarding clients from order point through to delivery and initial use. Your primary responsibility will be to configure and activate new SHL Talent Assessments sites for clients and action updates to existing clients in line with SHL's Go to Market strategy. You will also provide training to both internal and external clients using SHL's online platforms via webinar, telephone, or face to face. The aim is to provide a high level of customer service at all times.
- Configuring new SHL online accounts in line with clients' requirements and making configuration recommendations for new site implementations based on client requirements.
- Actioning update requests and monitoring and administering global mailboxes, system training courses and bookings and offering recommendations to common problems.
- Adhering to well established processes
- Delivering a high level of work in line with agreed Key Performance Indicator's (KPI's) and Service Level Agreements (SLA's).
- Delivering quality training and presentations to clients in the use of SHL's online platforms either via webinar or on one to one calls or meetings.
- Ensuring you have a sound knowledge of all SHL online platforms & products, understanding their use & functionality and providing guidance on best practice client deployment.
- Reviewing and developing training course content and supporting documentation (assisting with translation work if applicable).
To be successful in this role you are likely to have some experience in a customer support or customer service role and/or perhaps with some technical support experience. You might have some training delivery experience although training can be provided, however, essential would be excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will be good at problem solving, think outside the box and have a willingness to take ownership for tasks and challenges. You will have a positive, upbeat attitude and strong customer service focus and desire to contribute meaningfully to the team.
Full training will be offered plus competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.