Data Accuracy Analyst - Part Time
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose - to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. And as the UK's largest retail and commercial bank, we have a footprint that touches nearly every community and household in the UK.
Our brands, our services and our business span every aspect of banking and finance, including some of the biggest names on the UK's high streets. That gives us a big responsibility to support the UK economy, and we have a clear strategy to put customers first - and achieve our vision of becoming the best bank for customers.
The Mortgage Retail Finance team, are a team of c 65 colleagues based in West Yorkshire and Gloucester who provide two main functions:
- Business partner support to the mortgages business, with responsibility for financial strategy, planning and performance management of the mortgages business;
- Through the Business Intelligence team, maintenance, development and exploitation of databases that underpin financial, risk and operational reporting and analysis for mortgages.
We have a new opportunity for a Part-Time Data Accuracy Analyst to join the Business Intelligence team in Gloucester. The primary focus of this team is to maintain accuracy of data, including providing data to credit referencing agencies for the purpose of secured lending.
As a Data Accuracy Analyst, you'll:
- Review data received from source systems for data accuracy and identify and facilitate the implementation of solutions
- Review data in the Retail Finance Data Warehouse for data accuracy and identify and facilitate the implementation of solutions
- Manage the production of monthly/quarterly data quality dashboards
- Manage the review process of properties with a balance exceeding 3Million Euro's
- Present data quality results to the Data Action Group
- Manage the annual review of the documentation of key risk data item
This is a Part Time permanent opportunity, to work 56 hours over 4 weeks. The demands and fluctuations of the role, mean that we are looking for these hours to be primarily worked in the first two weeks of the month, with possibly some hours in the third week.
We support the principles of agile working and will be pleased to consider applications from candidates seeking flexible working arrangements. We are able to discuss your working hours, and can offer some flexibility including the potential to work from home at times.
An Analyst with proven experience in the analysis and interpretation needed to improve accuracy of Data, you'll need to have a high level of data literacy. Experience of SQL is also essential as is excellent written and oral communication skills, including having a high level of Word and Excel.
You'll need to be able to create and maintain successful working relationships with colleagues across the business, as well as demonstrate the ability to plan and organise work effectively in order to meet key deadlines.
A Financial Services environment is preferred but not essential, although you'll need to have proven experience in a similarly regulated environment.
In return, as a multi-brand, multi-channel business, we have the scale and breadth to provide you with a diverse range of personal development and a career that's enriching and full of opportunity.
So join us and be part of an inclusive, values-based culture focused on making a difference. Whatever your aspiration, you can also expect excellent benefits, including performance-related bonus, private health cover, share schemes and a generous pension contribution, along with the option to choose an additional cash lump sum or pick from a wide range of industry leading benefits.