Data Manager - I&M
Overall responsibility for the configuration and management of the I&M Database and Visualization
software. Contributing to achieving a safe system of work and assuring to third parties that impact of
construction is as predicted and acceptable. Comparing data against trigger levels and reporting if
- Configuration of instruments and trigger limits in the Database.
- Database management and ensuring that data is correctly entered, as well as validation of the
electronic processing of data into information including the comparison of real-time data with
manual back-up surveys.
- Configuration of required Reports.
- Providing in-time information required for all review meetings, including copies of all processed
monitoring data to the Project Manager and reporting against the agreed trigger levels.
- If required, assistance to review meetings to present data.
- Comparison of actual measurements with predicted measurements related to construction
processes and against trigger levels.
- Being fully familiar with any buildings, structures, anomalies or other assets in the vicinity of the
- TBM and other relevant works.
- Understand the Client and Joint Venture Partners' Environment and Sustainability Policies,
- Processes and statutory requirements as they affect the company's operations and ensure that the
requirements, as applicable within their discipline, are implemented on the project.
Required qualifications, skills, behaviours and attributes
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- A degree in a scientific subject, or equivalent relevant business experience.
- Demonstrable experience in Construction Monitoring systems and knowledge of Instrumentation
- Relevant CSCS Card. · Good organizational skills and excellent attention to detail. · Capable of summarizing and presenting complex data in a clear and concise manner.
Desirable Qualifications and Skills:
- Previous experience in a similarly sized project.
Flexible working: We welcome you to ask about the flexibility you need. This might be part-time, remote working, or compressed hours for example. Anyone who applies for a role can ask about flexibility at interview. In return, we will explore what is possible for the role. Please note: Currently we are unable to offer sponsorship therefore all applicants are requested to ensure they can demonstrate their right to work in the UK.