Data Quality Senior Manager
We're looking to recruit a Data Quality Senior Manager who will be responsible for delivery management across one or more squads within the Data Management Services Lab
We're looking to recruit a Data Quality Senior Manager who will be responsible for delivery management across one or more squads within the Data Management Services Lab. The Data Quality Senior Manager will be responsible for ensuring alignment with the Data Strategy working closely with the Chief Data Office as well as representatives of Divisional Data Officers. In particular, the Data Quality Manager will be responsible for managing the product life cycle for one or more data management products that support data quality capabilities. This includes but is not limited to Atacama, Collibra and CDAP
Lloyds banking Group is on the mission to build the bank of the future, and we need your help do it. Continuing our extensive transformation programme, we're redefining what a bank is from the inside out. Our technology, our culture, and our mind-set is changing to craft a true engineering-led organisation.
About the role:
Within Group Transformation, a Data Management Services Lab has been created to manage the planning and delivery of data management capabilities to the organisation. In this respect, the Data Management Services Lab is responsible for all aspects of the data product lifecycle including requirements gathering, product scoping and feasibility, roadmap and delivery management, as well as championing effective Data Management.
Data plays a key role in our vision to become the Best Bank for Customers, as we put our customers and their data at the heart of the solutions we deliver. We do this by delivering expertly, collaboratively and creatively. We're responsible for providing the Group with data that is understood, available, reliable and used…enabling us to get closer to our customers.
As a motivated and expert data practitioner, your Data Quality (DQ) skills are in high demand and you'll appreciate the value and importance of defined quality data.
What you'll do
We believe that people don't fit neatly into roles, and we value everyone's individual skills, experience, and knowledge - it's what makes you awesome!
What follows is what you might find our Data Quality Senior Manager mostly doing, but your experience will flex depending on the team's needs, and your own aspirations. Our objective is to grow and create an environment where you can do what you enjoy.
- You'll have experience in Data Management disciplines
- Have an ability to work with a wide range of colleagues from diverse backgrounds
- Evidence delivery of Data Management solutions alongside your experience of analysing data and drawing conclusions
- You'll demonstrate mentoring skills and guidance to build and lead a strong performing team who embrace and excel using agile delivery methodology.
Key accountabilities and capabilities of this role include
- Gaining a deep understanding of use cases and user experience, identifying gaps and generating innovative solutions that expedite delivery of data quality strategy and/or accelerate business benefit
- Contributing to data management business architecture to ensure co-ordinated demand management, requirements gathering and business case derivation across the various business initiatives
- Creating buy-in for the product vision both internally across stakeholder community.
- Translating data management strategy into product vision and roadmap as well as determining product specifications and helping manage product backlog
- Proposing and seeking governance approval for prioritising delivery based on business and customer impact
- Working closely with other Data Management Product Managers on collaborative initiatives.
- Working closely with the Portfolio Management Office to ensure that roadmaps, backlogs and status is accurately reported, dependencies are managed and risks mitigated
- Working closely with Engineering teams to oversee delivery and ensure quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Acting as a product champion to build awareness and understanding as well as visiting stakeholders to solicit feedback on data management products and capabilities
- Ensuring the delivery of new data management capabilities is to the appropriate level of quality, on time and within budget, in accordance with the product roadmap and programme governance arrangements
- Experience of working with Data Management technology solutions would be desirable skill for this position.
- Personal qualities Lloyds Banking Group looks for include excellent verbal and written communication skills and resilience while keeping the customer at the centre of everything you do
We deeply value diversity, and are proudly committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
If this is you, come and join our inclusive, values-led culture focused on making a difference.
Together we'll make it possible..So what can we offer you in return?
Whatever your aspiration, you can also expect excellent benefits, personal development and a career that's enriching and full of opportunity.
You'll also receive a package that includes
- Car allowance
- Discretionary bonus circa 20 % of base pay
- Cash sum of 4% which you can exchange for a variety of benefits or simply take the cash
- Private Medical Insurance
- Generous pension contribution.
- Share plans
- 30 days holiday
Sound like you? Are you interested in joining us? Apply today, we'd love to hear from you...