Data Specialist - Secondment (12 months)
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
The HR Data Specialist is accountable for accurately maintaining the integrity of Unilever’s HR data and delivering best in class HR analytical insights to improve operational effectiveness using HR systems and analytical tools. By helping to build a great culture and drive business engagement, this role serves as the initial point of contact for the business applying critical thinking and drive to provide world class service to key stakeholders at various levels. If the idea of being an HR powerhouse excites you, then read on!
Serving as a subject matter expert, you will own Workday activity and collaborate with business partners and HR to provide decision support to help drive our business. This role is fully customer facing, serving as the point of contact for the business (employee & manager) when it comes to systems and data queries. Data Specialists will play an active role in Workday transactions such as pre-hire, creating and editing positions, job change, editing payments and allowances and have full ownership of content and knowledge management in these areas. You will guide Line Managers through HR system transactions, showing them how to optimize usage of various HR tools.
By developing a deep understanding of the nature of employee data within Workday, Data Specialists will apply that knowledge to influence best practices; trouble-shoot system and data issues; and ensure data integrity. You will provide exceptional customer service and act as liaison between employees and the Service Delivery function to resolve or escalate general inquiries or requests received.
This role is a key one supporting HR Business Partners to enable a huge step change in HR operational delivery where you will proactively track and chase to ensure accuracy and compliance to drive increasing efficiency in HR operations. A good understanding of HR policy and process is critical to your success in this role.
- Bachelor degree in related field
- Prior work experience in a related role
- Proficient in using Workday, and OneView technology platforms and systems
- Proficient in MS Office 365 (Excel, PowerPoint, Access, OneDrive, Outlook, SharePoint etc.); advance proficiency in Excel required
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to anticipate needs and solve problems proactively
- Strong multi-tasking skills with a comfort in maintaining multiple, often conflicting, priorities, and deadlines
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Solid customer service and relationship management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment
Please apply online and add your PDP if possible. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements and we will be in touch to provide you with an update on the status of your application.
By applying for this vacancy, you are confirming that you have made your Line Manager aware of your application and that you are at a point in your career with Unilever where it is appropriate for you to be applying for other positions.
Should you require additional information, please contact Recruiter Michelle Cowell on Michelle.Cowell@unilever.com