Full time, 35 hours per week
As a Deputy Manager/Deputy Care Home Manager with Leonard Cheshire you will support the Manager in the day to day operation of the service. This includes deputising in their absence and responsibility for the direct supervision and line-management of staff. You will be accountable for monitoring, maintaining and providing the highest standards of clinical/personal support and service delivery, while promoting independence and choice of our residents.
- Have a level of professional development and registration (may include level 5 leadership in health & social care qualification).
- Have experience of providing direct personal and social care.
- Be experienced in managing a team of support staff.
- Have experience of working with customers who have physical and/or learning
- Be able to work flexibly in accordance with rostered hours.
Please see the Job Description for further details.
In return we offer a great range of employee schemes and benefits, including generous annual leave, discounts for high street retailers, contributory pension scheme and so much more!
Leonard Cheshire welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We actively encourage applications from people with a disability, supporting where possible, your requirements for reasonable adjustments.
A satisfactory disclosure check (PVG membership in Scotland) is required for this post.
Shortlisting for this role will take place as applications are received. We therefore reserve the right to close this vacancy once suitable candidates have been appointed.
Similar roles: deputy care home manager, deputy manager, deputy residential home manager, charity, not for profit.