Digital Product Owner
£49,643 - £64,073 plus benefits
Location – Nottingham, NG15 0DR
Right now we’re looking for a Digital Product Owner to join our team. You’ll be the day-to-day voice of E.ON making sure our digital programme has the optimum customer experience.
You’ll be the custodian of the digital vision and customer experience - ensuring the team is focused on value driven delivery, collaborating across the business to develop best-in-class digital experiences and demonstrating the value to our customers and the business.
To do this you’ll need to build strong relationships across the business and act as an interface between business stakeholders and development teams. You’ll support in identifying the most appropriate deliverables for the Digital programme to enable delivery of business benefits and strategic objectives.
Your communication skills will be key to make sure key stakeholders are clear on product benefits and digital performance. You’ll also work with third party agencies when required to support delivery of creative assets for customer experience design.
- Experience of delivering change on web, mobile web and mobile applications.
- Experience of shaping and defining ‘best in class’ digital- first customer experiences.
- Commercial acumen and good understanding of the business value drivers.
- Ability to prioritise tasks based on value.
- Ability to communicate technical issues to a non-technical audience within a business context.
- Ability to meet challenging deadlines and accommodate and manage the needs of many different diverse stakeholders.
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum team and delivering projects using Agile methodology.
It would be great if you had
- Familiar with analytical tools and techniques to understand ongoing performance of the product to make informed decisions on future enhancements/ changes to planned user stores to rectify.
- Experience of working with a Content Management System (CMS).
- Experience of working in a regulated industry (ideally the energy sector).
Here's what else you need to know
26 days’ holiday plus 8 bank holidays.
Pension scheme with generous contributions from E.ON.
Comprehensive flexible benefits scheme.
Voluntary benefits – discount and cashback.
The role is based at Newstead Court, Nottingham.
This is a permanent role.
Due to the nature of the roles a DBS (Disclosure Barring Service) check will be required.
E.ON is committed to being an inclusive employer. We recognise that everyone is different and we aim to provide a working environment where each person feels respected, valued and able to achieve their full potential. If you require any reasonable adjustments, please just let us know. For more information click here.