Digital Project Manager
Sick of trying to ‘fit in’? At ELVIS we believe workplace diversity drives better ideas and results and we positively welcome people with different perspectives and experiences.
ELVIS is a global creative partner for famous brands, including Cadbury, Oreo, Walkers, Doritos, Philadelphia, Birds Eye and Honda. We create award-winning creative platforms that work for every screen. At ELVIS, we believe in the power of creativity and the need for innovation.
In a world of ever-expanding tech and data opportunities, we demand constant reinvention from our clients and ourselves to keep the brands we work with at the top of their game. This belief is at the heart of our agency mission to use unexpected and unforgettable creativity to help people and brands grow in a better way.
We are the lead creative agency on many brands and for others we are their social/digital or activation specialists. We work on briefs for both UK and European teams.
We are looking for a Digital Project Manager who is passionate about the creative, design and technology space to be the driving force behind ELVIS' digital projects. As a senior member of the creative production and tech team, you will be a key player in helping to drive a pipeline of digital work from new and existing clients. Reporting to the Creative Production Director, you will promote excellence in digital production and deliver our digital campaigns such as websites, eCRM, mobile apps, digital innovation and online advertising on time and on budget.
As a Digital Project Manager at ELVIS, you will:
● Lead our tech projects and motivate project teams
● Be comfortable playing a client facing role
● Manage large budgets and multiple delivery deadlines
● Manage several significant projects simultaneously to a high standard
● Originate RASCIs and Statement of Works, and build Technical Specification documents
● Spot and nurture business opportunities in the digital space
As a Digital Project Manager at ELVIS, you'll bring:
● At least 5 years experience in an agency/production environment delivering digital projects
● Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
● Experience using a ticketing system such as JIRA or Trello
● Technical background with delivering websites, microsites and mobile apps
● Knowledge and practice of Agile and Waterfall methodologies
● Digitally experienced with an understanding of technical development, e-commerce and content management systems
And in return, Elvis offers:
● Focus on craft, industry and personal development training, and genuine access to the Board
● Unlimited holiday allowance
● Flexible working hours
● Qured healthcare access - private doctor and physio
● Free office-based breakfasts, fruit & soft drinks (when in the office)
● Friday drinks / fully stocked bar after 6pm (when in the office)
● 2 x company parties a year
● Charity opportunities within working hours
● New starter lunch & ELVIS buddy
● Employee Assistance Programme
● Flexible Benefits Scheme (including evening classes, gym contributions, Amazon Prime)
● Auto-enrolment to company pension scheme; 3% agency contribution on qualifying earnings
● Green Travel Benefits such as access to a Cycle To Work scheme, public transport season ticket loan and electric car rental partnership
We're a fresh thinking, dynamic and energetic agency, full of inspiring, talented and supportive people. We place great importance on maintaining an excellent working environment and are recognised for our outstanding professional development programme, evident by both our Gold IPA CPD Accreditation, and featuring in Campaign's Best Companies list. We embrace change, free ourselves to remove obstacles and experiment with product, processes and platforms, to ultimately, make things happen.
We are working to create a more inclusive working environment (inside ELVIS offices and more broadly in the Creative Industry), where diverse talent enjoys genuinely equal opportunities for sustainable career progression.
At ELVIS, we believe that an equal system takes diversity for granted, and this is our ultimate aim. This is because we believe workplace diversity drives better ideas and results. The best ideas come from bringing together different points of view, or seemingly unconnected sources of inspiration. They're fostered in culturally rich environments that welcome different perspectives.
We want all of our candidates to shine in the recruitment process. If there is anything we can do to help you show your best self, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org