Diversity and Inclusion Programme Delivery Partner
Diversity and Inclusion Programme Delivery Partner
Diversity and Inclusion
Office location: ITV - Waterhouse Square
Closing date: Monday 19th April
Why you should join us…
We connect with millions of people every day, make content they can't get enough of and reflect and shape the world we live in… and we do all this through the power of creativity.
We will be a digitally led entertainment and media company that creates and brings brilliant content to audiences, wherever, whenever and however they choose.
In July 2020, ITV announced our Diversity Acceleration Plan and outlined our plans to accelerate change in diversity and inclusion on screen and across ITV by creating more opportunities for those from Black, Asian, minority ethnic and other underrepresented groups. This exciting opportunity will be critical to create and drive initiates to achieve our mission and targets.
This role entails…
This is a key role in the newly created Centre of Expertise for Diversity and Inclusion to ensure the deliverables of ITV’s D&I Acceleration Plan for both on screen and ITV’s workforce.
Support the Group Director of D&I in the delivery of the D&I Acceleration Plan, both on-screen and off-screen in the areas of programme management and operational support, reporting, data, insight and analysis.
Some Key Responsibilities:
Programme Management and Operational Support
- Support the Group Director of D&I in building the team as a Centre of Expertise and maximising its profile
- Build and track the programme management plan, ensuring key milestones are met, objectives agreed, risks and issued identified and address, comms and engagement and change activity managed
- Liaise with R&D team to ensure content for D&I section of mandatory training is appropriate
- Work closely with the R&D team to ensure the learning & development offering and associated resources and materials support the D&I strategy and embed an inclusive environment at ITV
- Be the point of contact for all queries on D&I and assess where queries are best directed to - including management of inboxes and related queries.
- Management of external D&I memberships - eg Stonewall, Inclusive Employers and PurpleSpace
- Provide support, consultation and advice to all teams - or signpost to the relevant expert - on all aspects of diversity and inclusion in line with our requirements under the equality act - legislative and regulatory requirements
- Working with the Creative Partners, oversee local business diversity plans to ensure awareness at Group Level and a coordinated response to the overall plan.
- Produce presentations and other documents as required including for the D&I Council
- Ensure all external reporting requirements are identified and delivered:
- Create and provide all reports including: Ofcom Report, Hampton Alexander report, Stonewall Index, Valuable 500, Parker review, Social mobility Index, Select Committee /DCMS requests - D&I updates to support hearings as appropriate (data and briefing materials /commentary to support data), Responses to MPs on D&I specific questions, 25 x 25 - Gender diversity of boards, External PR queries and responses on D&I, D&I memberships and award submissions - e.g. Times Top 50. Plus any ad hoc requests
- Work with data team to manage reporting of workforce data for both internal and external reporting requirements, ensuring all data privacy legislation requirements are met, reporting requirements are established and relevant/accurate data provided.
- Complete benchmarks and audits
- Ensure all internal reporting requirements are identified and delivered:
- Embed a rigour in all data provision to ensure consistency across reporting at ITV, in line with ITV’s data privacy policies and continuously identifying opportunities to improve
- Provide data and work with other stakeholders to provide content for: Annual report commentary and data, Corporate Governance Code - D&I reporting, Social Purpose annual report,
- Management and monitoring of quarterly diversity reporting by management board member (and for some areas one level below) across all characteristics, disclosure updates by management board
- Support the team in the running of disclosure campaigns and any ad hoc requests for data
Data, Insight and Analysis - work with stakeholders and other ITV teams to:
- Support in defining reporting and data requirements and sourcing from relevant ITV teams
- Produce presentations as required
- Identify data requirements for the D&I Centre of Expertise, define and build reporting requirements taking into consideration governance and data privacy requirements
- Lead on the analysis of reports and data, interrogating them to provide insight to identify patterns, trends, risks and issues.
- Be a data expert, providing advice on best practice
- Build relationships with key stakeholders
As this is a newly created management board appointment, a new centre of expertise and new roles and responsibilities. It is therefore expected that the job description for this role will evolve.
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to demonstrate the following skills:
- Previous experience of writing high profile, external reports (as detailed above i.e Ofcom Report, Hampton Alexander report, Stonewall Index, Valuable 500, Parker review, Social mobility Index, Select Committee /DCMS requests)
- Credited experience of being highly numerate and very confident in manipulating, analysing and interpreting large amounts of sensitive data
- Previous experience of managing D&I projects and change
- An understanding of any D&I related legislation e.g., Equality Act
- A proven passion for D&I, with a desire to drive industry change
The Key role criteria for the role is as follows:
- Ideally a proven track record of working in a similar role within a D&I team
- Ability to analyse data and be able to confidently present to a wide range of audiences.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Manage a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to manage, multitask and prioritise workload
- Be a self-starter showing initiative, flexibility and commitment to a working as part of a small team
- High attention to detail and a determination to strive for accuracy and excellence
- Highly organised and methodically able to follow process
- Flexible & adaptable
ITV are Disability Confident Leaders. If you meet the minimum criteria and declare you have a disability you will be eligible for an Interview.
Closing Date: Monday 19th April
Find out more about our benefits http://www.itvjobs.com/why-join-us/benefits/
We want to be the most flexible employer in Media. We offer Smart working and we will support you and provide you the right environment and work/ life balance
We reach millions of people everyday, that’s why having diverse talents and being an organisation where colleagues feel included is crucial to us. We have various networks who celebrate and support our colleagues. We try to embed an inclusive mindset in everything we do. Find out more here
We're happy to discuss any support/personalisation you may need during our application process as part of our reasonable adjustments approach. So we encourage you to get in touch with us if you require anything... our email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Find out more here