This role is to support the Area East Technical Assurance Manager in the management of Technical Assurance documentation.
- Control and distribute documentation & data in accordance with the requirements of the Technical Assurance Team.
- Liaise between the Project team, Design team, and Tec Assurance team on document management issues.
- Maintain the Technical Assurance team document management system Assetwise with regards to updating and modifying some areas of the master data and system set up.
- Work on Schedules and Reporting for Technical Assurance.
- Assist in the preparation and implementation of Technical Assurance training/ briefings
- Promote best practice, capture best practice and ensure it is fed-back into the business and parent companies
- Assist the Area Technical Assurance East Manager and other members of the TA team, in key tasks to assist in the development, management, implementation and monitoring of the Technical Assurance
Required qualifications, skills, behaviors and attributes
- Experience of administration
- Competent in IT skills – MS Office suite
- Communicate positively with clarity and understanding
- Be organized and structured in your work
- Advanced attention to detail
- Experience in using eB/Assetwise - Desirable
- Experience of working within project environments and across all stages of a project lifecycle - Desirable
- Experience of Document Control procedures and systems – Desirable
Flexible working: We welcome you to ask about the flexibility you need. This might be part-time, remote working, or compressed hours for example. Anyone who applies for a role can ask about flexibility at interview. In return, we will explore what is possible for the role.