EMEA Service Consultant
Posted: 30 Jun 2020 Closes: 30 Jul 2020
If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it's helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
At Motorola Solutions, we help people be their best in the moments that matter. We help emergency responders and operations of many functions. Our work is very meaningful, impactful, and cutting edge and we invite you to explore it. Motorola Solutions is a world leader in the field of professional mobile communications systems with an impressive heritage of technological innovations and a global base of installed systems. The group's main business is the implementation of mission-critical digital mobile communication systems for Government & Public Safety Communications customers. The Services organization is an integral part of the company and supports all organizations throughout the globe.
The Service Consultant works closely with local Motorola field teams in the development of customer-specific service support plans and strategies within EMEA region. This role requires expert-level knowledge of ASTRO 25 or Dimetra product support and roadmap knowledge to advise customers of service offering choices and trade-offs. The Service Consultant provides strong leadership and in-depth technical knowledge to advise internal and external customers on all their services support needs and the implications of their choices related to the technology roadmaps. The Service Consultant will be assigned the most challenging customer assignments, support competitive bid service strategy, and be expected to mentor less senior field partners. The Services Consultant will be a key subject matter expert resource that will support local sales and service teams with respect to all aspects of services policies and offerings. This will include internal and external training, Services quoting/support, and acting as a feedback conduit for challenges faced by the local field resources and how the services team can adjust to fulfill these needs.
- Bachelor's Degree or a minimum of 10 years in a combination of engineering, services, or sales experience
- High level of understanding of the configuration and operation of ASTRO25 or Dimetra LMR systems
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively to audiences from customer technical representatives to C-Suite representatives
- Demonstrated history of building collarborative relationships with work partners and customers and a strong ability to influence strategies and outcomes
- Solid understanding of financial P&L concepts
- Understanding of financial and market pressures faced by our customers within the region
- Willingness to travel up to 50% within EMEA region
- Consult on all services and alignment with overall service strategies
- SME for all service-related questions and customer presentations
- Partners with Service Hunters, UO, Field Service, Sales, and Regional OM
- Ensure customers are sold correct services for their diverse needs
- Provide on-going deep dive training to internal partners
- Provide complex and competitive service quoting and RFP strategy
- Deliver required lifecycle planning workshops for SUA customers
- Act as trusted service advisor internally and externally
- Enact strategies to help maintain current customer base, grow existing customer base services attachment, and grow overall regional services sales
Additional salary information: Competitive Salary
Posting date:06 March 2020
Closing date:14 April 2020
Referral Payment Plan