Enterprise Transformation Director Risk Partner
Lloyds Banking Group
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose - to Help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. And as the UK's largest retail and commercial bank, we have a footprint that touches nearly every community and household in the UK.
Our brands, our services and our business span every aspect of banking and finance, including some of the biggest names on the UK's high streets. That gives us a big responsibility to support the UK economy, and we have a clear strategy to put customers first - and achieve our vision of becoming the best bank for customers.
COO Business Risk
We love to do things differently in COO Business Risk. We encourage our colleagues to challenge the status quo and to come up with new and innovative ideas. Putting our customers first is a priority for us. We make it our priority to make sure that we add value and make things cost effective for our customers. Our people are our greatest asset and are an integral part of our success.
Sound like your kind of place?
This newly created role represents an opportunity for a highly motivated colleague and experienced leader to work at the heart of the Enterprise Transformation business; partnering on how the business runs its Risk Profile, including Delivery, Execution, Change and Operational risks.
What would you be getting involved with?
- Act as a trusted advisor on all matters of risk to the Transformation Director (TD).
- Support the TD to maintain Divisional Risk Profile and oversight of the operational, execution, change and delivery risks. Making use of appropriate risk tool kits as required.
- Work with the Product Owners, Engineering and Delivery Leads to ensure the appropriate escalation of risks to the various Risk Committees, Sponsor Working Groups and GSR3 Committee.
- Facilitate relationships between the Divisional BUCFs, Second Line Risk, Group Internal Audit and Regulators working collaboratively with all parties to resolve outstanding actions.
- Accountable for the day to day oversight of risk and control, including taking on the role of Risk Partner.
- Supporting the TD to enable them to provide a regular and comprehensive view of the Divisional Risk Profile, ensuring that current and emerging key risks are understood and mitigating actions in place.
- Providing risk insight and horizon scanning to the TD
- Transformational leader with an appetite for Risk management, values led, with a track record of strong "Hows".
- Can operate in an ambiguous and constantly changing environment making use of available data to make good decisions and be prepared to provide subjective insightful views backed by appropriate data in simple ways.
- A capable communicator, who is well networked across the organisation, confident and effective in dealing with stakeholders up to Group Executive Committee level.
- Builds, leads and runs diverse teams; maintaining high levels of engagement under challenging circumstances.
- Excels in drive, energy, commitment and integrity.
And the skills/background you'd possess?
- Has extensive experience in risk management and in how the Group delivers change (today and tomorrow) and derives value from risk management, to make good risk decisions, and to drive continuous improvement
What do you get in return?
In addition to the salary quoted the position also offers:
- Car / Car allowance
- Discretionary Performance Share Award
- Generous pension contribution
- A flex benefits cash pot you can adjust to suit your lifestyle (4% on top of your basic salary)
- Private health cover
- Access to share schemes
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
In return for your expertise, you'll enjoy our dedication to your ongoing personal and professional development. Here, you'll grow as a person and develop your career. As a valued member of our team, we'll support to grow and advance you through excellent training and progression opportunities. Our customers' experience and success starts with yours.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we're building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.