We have an exciting opportunity available for people with a background in administration who have a passion for equity for all.
akt are looking for an executive assistant to support our Chief Executive with administration and work alongside them on a range of projects. If you have experience of administration and project work and want to join a dynamic national charity providing safe homes and better futures to young people.
- Manage CEO’s diary
- Complete administrative tasks for the CEO, which will require a good knowledge of Mac and Microsoft Office based packages
- Work alongside the CEO on external and internal focused projects
- Provide administrative support to the DCEO and Board of Trustees, as agreed with the CEO
- Coordinate and administer board meetings for 12+ Trustees and Board sub committees attended by the CEO
- Complete administration for the CEO’s expenses
- Organise CEO travel and accommodation supplying clear itineraries
- Support the Chair and senior managers on occasion, when requested
- Take on other additional projects, as directed by the CEO
- To undertake the reception function for internal and external people seeking accessing the CEO’s office