Executive Team Assistant
Bulb is a technology company, green energy supplier and also the fastest growing business in the UK. We’ve developed a unique operating model to provide renewable energy to UK homes and businesses. Bulb’s mission is to help its members reduce their carbon emissions and save money on their bills.
In just 5 years, Bulb has grown to supply more than 1.7 million members with green energy. The Bulb team has grown to over 800 people and we expect that to be in the thousands by 2022. In the last year, we’ve also expanded to supply homes in France, Spain and the US.
Bulb cares deeply about leading its industry to become a more inclusive and diverse place and we work hard to lead by example in this.
It’s an exciting time to join as we continue to grow and expand internationally.
We are now looking to hire an Executive Team Assistant to support our Senior Leadership Team in the UK.
- Varied Team Assistant role, supporting our Senior Leadership Team which includes: UK General Manager, Chief People Officer, Chief Technology Officer, Chief Product Officer, Chief Growth Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Chief International Officer
- Heavy diary management responding to fast-evolving business needs and ensuring days run as smoothly as possible
- Organising meetings, calls, lunches and team events
- Supporting meeting preparation; agenda and pre-reading distribution, presentation documents
- Delivering on ad hoc projects; identifying where we can improve processes and contributing to continuous improvement
- General administrative responsibilities such as shared drive admin, expenses, post
- Communicating with candidates, internal and external stakeholders
- Booking travel arrangements
- Joining in with member service once a month to support our Energy Specialists
- You are confident working in a fast-paced environment, experience in a startup environment is ideal
- You have experience working with Board Level Executives
- You are confident with Gmail / Drive / Google Calendar
- You have excellent communication and writing skills
- You’re reliable, energetic and able to prioritise effectively
- You relish the idea of self learning and personal development
- You care about Bulb’s mission to lower bills and lower carbon emissions
- Be part of a growing technology startup and help shape the future of energy.
- 33 days holiday a year (including bank holidays) and the option to buy up to 5 more.
- After a year at Bulb, you can take an additional month of unpaid leave to travel, work on personal projects or simply to recharge and reboot.
- 12 weeks of full pay for maternity, paternity or adoption leave.
- We all own a bit of Bulb.
- Activities to improve your mental and physical well being including office yoga, meditation and Sanctus coaching.
- Healthcare and a pension plan with employer contributions, childcare voucher scheme and a cycle to work scheme.