Factory Cyber Security Deployment – Networks/OT Analyst
Are you a Supply Chain/Networks professional with a high level of ambition to progress your career? Are you looking for a new opportunity? Would you relish the opportunity to work for a global FMCG organisation? Then look no further…
The Factory Security Team is responsible for the Cyber Security of Operational Technology across the global factory estate and is recruiting for a Networks Analyst, reporting into Supply Chain. The Factory Security team covers OT deployed within factory sites including: automation and control systems, safety systems, engineering IT assets, factory and engineering data networks.
The successful candidate will work on the ongoing Factory Cyber Security Programme to drive the technical programme delivery and drive Cyber Security practices across Unilever’s global factories.
You will collaborate with the IT, Information Security, and Supply Chain personnel to drive the Factory Cyber Security programme. This will involve managing relationships with senior stakeholders in UniOps and Supply Chain.
- Presenting to internal stakeholders across varying functions, including senior stakeholders.
- Building relationships with multi-discipline factory and management stakeholders
- Managing relationships with external suppliers.
- Working knowledge and understanding of OT and IT cyber security technologies.
- Working knowledge and understanding of OT and IT cyber security standards and guidelines such as: ISA62443, ISO27001, NIST800.
- Ability to identify OT security risks and issues and design mitigating controls and solutions.
- Participating and contributing to factory OT governance activities.
- Support SPAN port configuration across factories globally
- Support the design and approach of cyber solutions or services to meet requirements.
- Ensure that OT security standards are communicated and understood by the TA3 community.
- Support cyber incidents and architectural vulnerabilities across clusters.
- Review of team deliverables for quality and risk purposes.
- Liaising with TA2s and TA3s on delivery and implement resolutions.
- Identifying cyber improvement opportunities.
- Working to deliver an agreed portfolio of projects under the leadership of the Supply Chain, Cyber Security, and Global Factory Security Lead.
- Supporting management to check feasibility of capex projects working collaboratively with Quality, Safety, Manufacturing, Marketing, R&D and plant personnel to clarify the brief, understand work scope, estimate costs and create viable timelines.
- Execute projects ensuring adherence to schedule and budget.
- Support Factory Cyber Security team by identifying required technical improvements and enhancements in ways of working on an ongoing basis.
- Communicate with impact, in a way that is open, honest, consistent and clear.
- Ability to manage time effectively, prioritise the necessary tasks and manage a varied workload.
- Ability to present information clearly, both written and verbal
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with various stakeholders internally, including at senior level, as well as externally with suppliers.
- Willingness to proactively acquire and learn the necessary knowledge and skills.
- Ability to analyse problems, identify core issues and recommend appropriate solutions.