Finance Analyst - Investment
This is a chance to build your career in an organisation that matters to millions. To join a city within a city – to create great experiences for the 210,000 (and counting) passengers who pass through our doors each day. Life with us means exploring unlimited opportunities. And making a real difference to people who are travelling to all sorts of places for all sorts of different reasons.
Our highly commercial approach means Finance and Procurement are both central to our success. Join us as a Finance Analyst, and you’ll soon see that the scale and complexity of our airport makes for incredibly interesting and challenging work. You’ll have the chance to get involved in a variety of projects, making sure they run profitably, efficiently and with our passengers and stakeholders front of mind. And with our expansion plans progressing well, this is a particularly exciting time to bring your career to Heathrow.
As well as competitive salaries, we’re committed to providing a whole host of great benefits that make this an even more rewarding place to work. They include an excellent pension scheme, life assurance, access to private health insurance and flexible working. We actively try to create part-time opportunities and use remote technologies to enable people to work from home. We also have a range of initiatives designed to help people in our surrounding communities get to and from work cost-effectively and sustainably, from free travel on local buses through to subsidised rail fares. Not only that, when you get here, we’ll nurture your skills and do all we can to help you reach your full potential.
Be part of the 80 million passenger journeys we make happen each year. An incredibly important part.
Your Role Will Involve:
- Work closely with business sponsors to develop investment appraisals
- Evaluate business cases, identify risks and opportunities, quantify impacts
- Review, challenge, refine cases presented for investment appraisals
- Prepare financial governance papers to support internal and external gateway approval and funding allocations
- Accountability for the full life value tracking of portfolio performance
We're Looking for People Who Have:
- Part / Qualified Accountant (or relevant work experience)
- Financial modelling – excellent level required
- Strong analytical judgement, eye for detail and problem solving
- Ability to challenge and influence stakeholders
- Experience within an aeronautical industry would be an advantage
Join us, and you’ll have everything you need to shine and explore the countless career destinations that are available here.
As an equal opportunities employer, we encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We believe that diverse talent makes us stronger – not least because we welcome all sorts of passengers from all corners of the globe, every single day. At Heathrow, we’re driven by inclusivity and we celebrate individuality.