Finance Business Partner
Change your job, change your workplace, change your future...
Ricoh is a market leading technology company specialising in strategic Management Document Solutions, Production Printing, Communication Services, Application Services, Infrastructure Services, Workplace Services, Business Process Outsourcing, Cloud based technology and I.T Managed Services. We also partner with Microsoft! Headquartered in Tokyo, Ricoh Group operates in approximately 200 countries and regions.
Here at Ricoh, we transform businesses with imagination, clarity and vision. In fact the entire Ricoh workforce enjoys our pioneering and innovative ways of working. We call it: imagine. change.
This role will see you managing the Financial Contribution for defined Business Areas by supporting and advising on their strategic, tactical and operational decision making to drive the Financial Performance.
What you will be doing
* To work with the Finance Analysts to ensure they deliver and execute accurate Financial and Commercial Reporting and analytics to support financial delivery and ensure that there is a return on investment
* To be responsible for advising and influencing key business planning assumptions , trade-offs , large deal activity (e.g. Cost modeling , pricing) and opportunities to support the finance growth and performance of the defined business areas.
* Working with the Finance Control and Risk Manager and Head of Finance to be responsible for ensuring that all financial activity E.g. Balance Sheet Transactions and Reconciliations is compliant to statutory and company Finance regulation for the defined business area
* To manage the forecast and budget reporting for the defined business areas to enable them to meet the divisional objectives and growth.
You will ideally have
* Preferably a Qualified Accountant , educated to degree level or business related experience Proven Commercial Finance experience within a IT and Professional Services / Consultancy Sectors
* Ability to lead and motivate a team
* Strong communication and relationship building skills
* IT literate including intermediate to advanced Excel Innovative
* Self-motivational Good commercial skills / thorough understanding of the business and its market
* Ability to work under pressure
* Ability to influence and negotiate key stakeholders up to and including directors
* Strong presentation skills
* Good time management skills
* Flexible attitude and a team player
In return for your commitment, you can expect
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a global company where career development is positively embraced, encouraged and rewarded. We offer a wide variety of different benefits from healthcare plans to childcare vouchers to cycle to work schemes.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Ricoh have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box - http://www.bitc.org.uk/programmes/ban-box) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions` check and a DBS Check. Further information on Employment Vetting can be accessed by contacting the Ricoh Recruitment Team.