This is a chance to build your career in an organisation that matters to millions. To join a city within a city – to create great experiences for the 210,000 (and counting) passengers who pass through our doors each day. Life with us means exploring unlimited opportunities. Making a real difference to people who are travelling to all sorts of places for all sorts of different reasons. And building a diverse community reflecting the passengers we serve.
Our highly commercial approach means Finance and Procurement are both central to our success. Join us as a Finance Manager, and you’ll soon see that the scale and complexity of our airport makes for incredibly interesting and challenging work. You’ll have the chance to get involved in a variety of projects, making sure they run profitably, efficiently and with our passengers and stakeholders front of mind. And with our expansion plans progressing well, this is a particularly exciting time to bring your career to Heathrow.
Join Heathrow and be an incredibly important part of the 80 million passenger journeys we make happen each year.
Your Role Will Involve:
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with key stakeholders.
- Delivering regular management accounting reporting across the business, that is high quality, concise and insightful.
- Assessing risks & opportunities identifying business owners supported with mitigation strategies and action plans
- Analysing complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations for decision making purposes
- Responsibility for ensuring the integrity of the accounts.
These Skills Are Essential:
- Qualified as an accountant or qualified by experience with a management accounting background
- Good interpersonal skills with experience of team management
- Strong communications skills with a demonstrable track record of excellent stakeholder engagement
- Experienced finance business partner experience who can demonstrate a strong team ethos
- High standards of numerical accuracy and work prioritisation
Ideally, You Will Also Have:
- Knowledge and experience of a complex operational environment (preferably an airport but not essential)
As well as competitive salaries, we’re committed to providing a whole host of great benefits that make this an even more rewarding place to work. They include an excellent pension scheme, life assurance, access to private health insurance and a share in our success scheme. Not only that, when you get here, we’ll nurture your skills and do all we can to help you reach your full potential.
A career with us also means being part of an organisation that cares about the community. Our plan is to meet growing passenger demand in a sustainable way that creates a positive impact on our community – and the environment. That’s why, by 2030, we want at least half of all journeys to the airport to be made by public and sustainable transport. We have a range of initiatives designed to help people to get to and from work sustainably, from subsidised public transport through to car sharing and a Cycle to Work scheme.
Join us, and you’ll have everything you need to succeed and explore the countless career destinations that are available here.
As an equal opportunities employer, we encourage applications from a diverse range of individuals. We believe that diverse talent makes us stronger – not least because we welcome passengers from all corners of the globe, every single day. At Heathrow we’re an accessible place to work, driven by inclusivity and celebrating individuality. For more information, please visit our diversity & inclusion page.