Change your job, change your workplace, change your future...
Ricoh is a market leading global technology company, operating in 200 countries and regions and with worldwide sales of approx. 18.2 billion USD. Ricoh’s ITS function covers Digital Workplace Solutions, Data & Analytics, Customer Experience, Cloud & Infrastructure and Managed Services.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Manager responsible for the ownership and management of all finance transactions, through P&L and Balance sheet. Based from our UK HQ in Northampton. 4 Direct Reports.
Responsible for providing monthly reporting and analysis for each company division. Company Revenue Targets - £510m.
What you will be doing
* To be responsible for all financial reporting for RUK and RIE through the Analysts ensuring all aspects of the P&L are effectively managed and owned to ensure clarity of business performance.
* To drive the Finance Analysts to complete monthly balance sheet reconciliations to ensure all potential risks are picked up and dealt with on a timely basis. To contribute to the reduction of working capital where possible.
* To proactively work in partnership with the finance business partners to deliver the reporting and analysis/insight to drive financial decisions in order to achieve the agreed budgets and company objectives
* To ensure all Financial Governance and Company Compliance rules are maintained and adhered to by challenging the business on a regular basis in order to ensure the correct accounting treatment for transactions.
* To Coach and develop the team to ensure levels of expertise meet the current and future needs of the department and business.
* To be responsible for all Ricoh Group financial, unit, headcount and reporting requirements on a monthly basis, for the UK and Ireland, ensuring all deadlines are met and information is accurate.
To manage the Monthly Forecast and Annual Budget process for both UK and Ireland to meet company objectives and timetables.
You will ideally have
* Qualified Accountant, educated to degree level or with business related experience
* Ability to lead and motivate a team
* Strong communication and relationship building skills
* IT literate including intermediate to advanced Excel (Pivots, Macros, formulas etc)
* Innovative and self-motivated
* Good commercial skills / thorough understanding of the business and its market
* Ability to work under pressure
* Ability to influence and negotiate key stakeholders up to and including directors
* Strong presentation skills
* Good time management skills
Flexible attitude and a team player
In return for your commitment, you can expect
Ricoh is an exceptional place to work where career development is paramount.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Ricoh UK is committed to providing equal opportunities and a proactive and inclusive approach to equality and diversity in employment. No applicant or employee will be treated less favourably than another on the grounds of a protected characteristic which are defined as sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender reassignment, trade union membership or non-membership, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race and religion or belief.
Ricoh UK have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box – http://www.bitc.org.uk/programmes/ban-box) offering equal opportunities for all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking in to account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include, but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions check and a DBS check.
Ricoh UK are Disability Confident (https://disabilityconfident.campaign.gov.uk/), demonstrating that Ricoh want to make the most of the talent disabled people can bring to the organisations.