Finance Team Manager
We are looking for an additional Finance Team Manager to join our Finance Management Team at the Heathrow Shared Service Centre in Glasgow. You will have a strong financial background, with the energy and strong leadership skills to continue building out strong culture and environment that enables continuous improvement and service excellence through our people.
The Heathrow Airport Shared Service Centre is located in Glasgow, and is our Centre of Excellence delivering finance and people support services to the UK’s largest airport. Our well established and award-winning Centre of Excellence has over 100 colleagues on site, delivering critical support functions that help enable Heathrow to achieve its vision “To give passengers the best airport service in the world”.
This is an exciting time to join a high performing Finance Team that is well respected by Heathrow for delivering real benefits and added value, and with an opportunity to grow your career within an organisation with an internationally recognised brand.
We offer an attractive benefits package including base salary, contributory pension, attractive staff discounts and a performance driven bonus linked to the outcomes you deliver to Heathrow.
To lead the team to deliver agreed Business Outcomes that support the achievement of the Heathrow Vision and Strategic Objectives. This will be achieved through:
- The creation and leadership of a high performing team that develops and empowers colleagues to achieve their potential and deliver the best outcomes for Heathrow
- Developing strong and meaningful relationships with stakeholders that drive value through clear objectives, accurate data and continuous improvement
- Creating and enabling a culture that delivers accountability, openness and improvement
- Provides financial guidance and support to our colleagues to ensure they are able to make sound business decisions
- ensuring our financial practices are in line with all legislation and regulation
- Be a core member of the management team that informs and drives collective leadership of both the overall Finance Function and the Heathrow Shared Service Centre
- Proven experience of developing strong cultures that enable individuals and teams to deliver objective value and improvement for customers
- Experience of compliance within legislation and regulation
- Ability to perform the technical capacity within this role
- Strong people management
- Ability to operate in a dynamic and changing environment, be self-motivated and driven to achieve results
- Strong influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Strong operational capability with the ability to inform and drive longer term strategic change and service delivery