Financial Controller ( Audit Manager - Big 4 )
A leading global organisation have an exciting opportunity for an audit director/senior manager coming out of Big 4 Audit department or with some years Financial Control experience.
You will oversee the preparation of financial reports such as balance sheets and month end. Monitoring expenditure, forecasting revenue and developing financial plans that support organizational strategy. This role is for 9 months.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Analyzing financial data.
- Monitoring internal controls.
- Participating in budgeting processes.
- Managing financial transactions.
- Coordinating audit processes.
- Qualified accountant - ACA with managerial experience operating at a strategic level.
- Experience of working with organisations.
- Experience of working at Senior Manager level with strong interpersonal skills capable of building effective relationship with key stakeholders and ensuring successful collaborative cross-departmental approach to solutions.
- Able to challenge constructively at all levels.
- Proven ability to present a compelling argument through written, numerical and oral presentations.
- Comfortable with forming clear proposals in an environment of complexity and ambiguity.
- Extensive track record of successful delivery of complex but excellent networking and influencing skills - from Exec Director level to working level operators.
- Experience in managing a large team of people.
- Flexibility to cope under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Guidant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.