Senior Manager, Capacity Planning
Posted: 19 Jan 2022 Closes: 18 Feb 2022
About this role
About this role
- Owns establishment and management of total demand forecast continuous refreshable data driven product and contract demand
- Owns establishment and management of total supply forecast on ongoing basis based on supply available in Global Operations supply units
- Governs pan Global resource capacity and utilisation models (hosted on Anaplan) and reporting to drive resource and cost optimisation across business units.
- Governs Global Workforce Management plan driving corporate requirements in relation to dynamics, career level and skills based planning & reporting driven from agreed business volumes expressed via the capacity & utilisation plans
- Drives ongoing scenario analysis to manage risk in collaboration with the Head of Global Risk, Quality and Business Continuity as well as the Global Strategy team
- Impacted customers all Global customers at all tier qualifications are in scope.
- Accountable development of productivity standards and algorithms that drive volume-based utilisation and allocation across supply units and communities and implementing process and reporting controls to measure actual supply unit performance against agreed plan
- Leads and is responsible the team who develop and maintain the Global Operations Capacity and Utilisation planning process and delivery of high-quality outputs that drive resource allocations, fulfilment, and skills-based planning.
- Management of relevant Anaplan models i.e. contract plan, product plan and work volume inputs, and development and agreement of business translation rule-sets requisite to delivering agreed outputs.
- Working closely with finance, strategy and workforce planning teams is the development and refinement of connect Global planning rules and synthetics.
- Leads and is responsible for the creation and management of Global contract demand forecast.
- Leads and is responsible for creation and management of Global resource supply and fulfilment plans to meet product and contract demand across all Global Operational units
- Drives the improvement of resource indexation to provide an optimal allocation of skills across operational units.
- Contributes significantly to the management and optimisation of the Global cost base through proposing and implementing simple end-to-end resourcing solutions supported by fit-for-purpose tooling.
- Workforce Planning expertise: highly knowledgeable in workforce management & planning and end-to-end resourcing within the ITIL Service Management framework.
- Has a strong analytical, organisational, and planning acumen with an affinity for problem solving, as well as the ability and business knowledge to help define pan Global business plans. Background in planning, data management, statistics or related field appreciated but not required
- Data and Tooling familiarity preferred but not required: MS Excel skills (Office 2013 as well as O365) as well as experience with relational data bases (e.g. SQL, MS Access)
- Anaplan experience: highly desirable to have previous experience in working with Anaplan models, technical knowledge preferable but not required.
- Driving Engagement: Extensive experience fostering and empowering high performing teams and organisation skills
- Strong commercial acumen with experience of influencing others and negotiating with senior stakeholders to deliver common goals. Reporting dashboard experience and understanding appreciated, i.e. data visualisation in a recognised data visualisation tools (such as Tableau or Qlikview).
- Systems Thinking: Extensive experience analysing and connecting concepts and components across the entirety of a system to understand how value flows through, and diagnose and resolve complex problems across cross-functional contexts
- Executive level stakeholder management: must have experience of working with and operating at executive level. Strong relationship management and presentation skills at Board level. Demonstrate strong leadership and influencing skills to lead up, across and down multiple areas of the organisation when driving new initiatives: incl. Strategy; G2M; C2M; Security; Operations; Technology.
- Global cross-cultural experience working in large and complex global matrix environments.
- Presents business plans, forecasts, and risks to senior internal Global stakeholders with clarity and clear recommendations where appropriate.