Global Senior HRBP
Job Title: Global Senior HR BP
Salary: Competitive + Bonus + Car Allowance + Pension + Agile/Flexible Working + Free Onsite Gym, Subsidised Canteen and Free Ice Cream!
Location: Kingston Head Office
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
Unilever is a global Fast-Moving Consumer Goods company with an impressive portfolio of over 400+ brands which include Dove, Lynx, PG Tips, Magnum and Ben & Jerry’s.
We are already on target to achieve our huge ambition to double the size of our business globally whilst reducing our environmental impact. We are growing our business and also doing what is right for our consumers, community and environment. We are developing brands for people’s lives today and for the changing environment tomorrow - making sustainable living commonplace.
A key function within Unilever is UniOps which is Unilever’s global services & IT organisation that plays a crucial role in Unilever’s simplification and cost agenda by focussing on five thrusts:
- Driving Effectiveness of employees through tools and technology
- Driving efficiency in our core business processes
- Driving sustainable growth
- Exploiting information for faster, better decisions
- Providing high performing and resilient IT platforms
Through a truly global team UniOps delivers a wide range of employee services (HR services, Finance Services, Workplace & Travel Services, IT Services), manages technology and drives process excellence/information and analytics across Unilever.
If you are looking for;
- Global experience directly partnering members of the Global UniOps (formally known as ETS) Leadership Team and being a member of their LT?
- An opportunity to lead strategic work that will challenge and help change Unilever’s current ways of working?
- A role in a dynamic international team?
Then read on as we are recruiting to fill a stretching and varied role, which blends partnering responsibilities for a group of leaders with independent ownership of strategic projects.
This role partners and is a member the functional Leadership Teams and leads on the function’s Talent and Organisation agenda. It is an exciting time to partner the function as these are populations which are driving new technology, thinking about our capabilities end to end, and with a vision to be a function that is driving purposeful growth. There is a stretching agenda in all areas covering topics such as:
- Future Skills which will drive business transformation
- Finding ways to continuously improve the effectiveness of the current organisation, through “resourceful methods”, gender balance, purpose and many other initiatives.
- Leading on Organistational Development/Oranisational Effectiveness for your areas, to respond to the combined challenges of efficiency, capability and cost.
As a member of the team, in addition to your partnering responsibilities, you will have independent projects to lead on. In this role you will also lead on the talent and organisation agenda for ETS ensuring that we have a comprehensive and integrated approach to Talent, closely linked to the function and central HR teams.
- Have the adaptability and resilience to balance short-term and long-term priorities
- Have strong relationship building skills and a flexibility of approach to coach and become a trusted partner to VPs and their teams
- Be a strong networker, able to deliver through others, working through HR colleagues across the globe and in close collaboration with central HR teams.
- Be able to use data and insight to unlock new opportunities that generate value
- Be a change agent who can support transformation of both organisation and culture
- Be self-aware, and focused on their own development
As well as all the above we believe the key capabilities for a HR professional in a connected world should also possess the following:
- Bring strong Commercial & Business acumen
- The ability to challenge, stretch and coach through Performance Coaching & Casting
- Pattern Recognition & Systemic Thinking through end to end thinking
- Strong Adaptability & Resilience to test, reflect, and change in order to succeed.
- Digital & tech savvy: thinks digital first. drives adoption and lands with impact.)
- Change & transformation agent through leading restructuring projects & understands ER/IR landscape and how to operate within.
Working at Unilever means that you get to take part in this exciting journey and work with amazing people who are really passionate about our brands and purpose.
We want to improve billions of lives and you too can join us in making a sustainable difference and ‘A Better Business. A Better World. A Better You’… Apply Now..
Unilever is a global Fast-Moving Consumer Goods company in the UK and Ireland. We are already on target to achieve our huge ambition to double the size of our business globally whilst reducing our environmental impact. We are growing our business and also doing what is right for our consumers, community and environment. We are developing brands for people’s lives today and for the changing environment tomorrow - making sustainable living commonplace.
Working at Unilever means that you get to take part in this exciting journey and work with amazing people who are really passionate about our large portfolio of famous brands. We want to improve billions of lives and you too can join us in making a sustainable difference.
Online Application >> Digital Interview >> Face to face Interview >> Job Offer
Please note: As part of the job application, you will be asked to complete a brief online application form. Completion of the form is required in order to be considered. Please allow yourself enough time to complete the application form as when filled out partially or not at all it may adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the form at once as you will be unable to return to it later.