Global WFM Lead - Maternity Cover FTC
- Accurate and efficient with very good organizational skills and ability to manage and prioritize tasks simultaneously in high pressure environment
- Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team adding positive attitude and business focus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Enjoying challenging opportunities
- Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure
- Real time management experience of large groups
- Reliable, proactive approach to entrusted tasks
· Service Delivery and Target Driven environment
· Willing to work across different shift hours – including weekend hours
· Ability to meet tight deadlines with focus on quality, results and timely delivery. Candidate will need to stretch during peak / critical service delivery periods
· Work with integrity, confidentiality and professionalism
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.