Graduate Customer Operations Analyst Internship - Austin, TX
Bulb launched in the UK in 2015 and we are now one of the fastest-growing private companies in the country. Last year we expanded internationally and are looking for driven college graduates who want to accelerate their career.
The Bulb internship is a 3 month paid program. You will get hands-on experience in a hyper-growth startup. And you’ll play a meaningful role in making the energy industry simpler, cheaper, and greener.
What you’ll do
- Provide exceptional service to our members
- Own operational processes that drive key business results
- Take the initiative on improving our member experience
- Design new processes and playbook these results to share with other teams
- Gain insights from our global Growth, Operations, and Product teams.
At Bulb, we want to hire self-starters who are interested in learning new things and are comfortable working in a changing environment.
Here are some of the things we think will be valuable, but we're also open-minded.
If you recognize yourself in any of these traits, we’d love to receive your application
- You’re a recent graduate able to work 20 hours per week
- You have excellent communication and writing skills
- You’re a fast learner and have good problem-solving skills
- You’re a self-starter with a record of exciting achievements
- You’re comfortable with numbers and learning new technology
- You’re passionate about making a difference in our community
- Be part of a fast growing technology startup and help shape the future of energy in Texas
- Collaborative, flexible and friendly environment