Group Learning and Development Manager
To identify, develop, innovate, implement, monitor and evaluate all elements of employee development - including both site based operatives and professional staff members.
- Preparation & review of competency and development plans
- Evaluate, prioritise and develop implementation plans
- Manage and provide guidance on CiTB levy and funding potentials
- Design and manage the New Talent Programme (inc. Apprentices / graduates etc)
- Assist in the advancements of the charterships schemes (namely ICE / RICs etc)
- Advise on E-learning and remote learning solutions and opportunities (provide Covid resilience)
- Evaluate and advise on Technical, H&S, and/or Plant training
- Work with existing preferred Training Providers and internal Subject Matter Experts to jointly deliver training objectives
- Work with Head of HR and Head of H&S to co-develop an annual training plan
- Manage Budget - To agree and achieve training and manage costs within the necessary budgets to develop our people.
- Ownership and effective management of Training delivery
- Oversee and monitor training and administrative processes, grant claims, invoicing, on-going reports and audits
- Liaise with external and internal partners to ensure plans are delivered in a timely manner within budget
- Develop high level internal group networks and external relationships to ensure that training developments are completed in a timely and effective manner and that stakeholders are kept engaged.
- Maintain excellent relationships and communication with preferred suppliers - City & Guilds, IOSH, EUSR, CITB & CPCS & 3rd parties
Core Qualification and Skills
Must have significant experience within the Construction Industry
- Professionally qualified NVQ/QCF Level 3 in Learning & Development
- Full understanding of CiTB levy scheme / Apprenticeship Levy
- Experience of managing Development schemes Training and Identifying training needs.
- Proven experience of joint planning with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to manage and build relationship with diverse stakeholders.
Please note: Currently we are unable to offer sponsorship therefore all applicants are requested to ensure they can demonstrate their right to work in the UK.