Head of Growth / Growth Manager - Austin, TX
Bulb launched 5 years ago in the UK with the goal of making energy simpler, cheaper and greener. Since then, we've expanded to serve 1.6 millions members and were the fastest growing private company in the UK two years in a row. Starting in 2019, we began moving outside of the UK and are building the teams who will help transform the energy industry globally.
We're looking for someone to lead our growth team in US and be responsible for making Bulb a household name here. This is a critical early hire for our team. This person will need to drive performance of existing channels, launch new channels and think creatively about how we can grow quickly and effectively.
We're a technology-driven company with a mission to make renewable energy available and affordable to as many people as possible. We also want to help them use it wisely. When we do the right thing in the right way, people will make the right choice.
What you’ll do
- Lead member acquisition and retention in the U.S. reporting to the Country Manager
- Monitor and analyze marketing performance
- Design marketing campaigns with the central team to drive growth and brand awareness
- Design and evaluate marketing campaign tests
- Identify and negotiate key partnerships to drive growth
- Work with central teams to improve the local product and increase conversion
- Communicate with other markets to ensure the transfer of knowledge and learnings
We believe in hiring self-starters who are interested in learning new things and are comfortable working in a changing environment. We have grown quickly over the last five years but still maintain a startup mindset.
Here are some of the things we think will be valuable, but we're also open-minded. If you recognize yourself in any of these traits, we’d love to receive your application.
- You’re a self-starter with a record of exciting achievements
- Significant track record in B2C marketing at a hyper-growth company
- You can think creatively about non-traditional channels
- You love to use data to inform your decision making
- You believe in collaboration and actively seek to learn from your team
- You’re passionate about both the energy community and the people in it
- You have excellent communication and writing skills
- You can work independently and enjoy responsibility
- Minimum of 5 years experience, preferably in a high growth environment
- Be part of a fast-growing technology startup and help shape the future of energy in the U.S.
- Competitive salary, share options, benefits and other perks
- Collaborative, flexible and friendly environment
- 20 days paid time off per year
To give Bulb a try, sign up at Bulb.com