Head of Growth / Growth Manager Spain
Bulb launched 4 years ago in the UK and we are the fastest growing private company in the country. Last year we expanded internationally and are looking for the starting team who will help change the energy industry.
Bulb started operations in Spain last year as one of our first international markets. We believe there is a huge opportunity to make energy simpler, cheaper and greener to millions of members across the country. We are looking for someone to lead our growth team and be responsible for replicating the success we’ve seen in the UK. This will involve driving performance of existing channels, launching new channels and creatively thinking about how we can grow quickly and effectively.
At Bulb, we’re on a mission to make renewable energy available and affordable with great service to as many as possible and to help them use it wisely. We are a technology-driven company making energy simpler, cheaper, and greener.
What you’ll do
- Lead member acquisition and retention in Spain, reporting into the Country Manager
- Monitor and analyse marketing performance
- Design marketing campaigns with the central team to drive growth and brand awareness
- Design and evaluate marketing campaign tests
- Identify and negotiate key partnerships to drive growth
- Work with central teams to improve the local product and increase conversion
- Communicate with other markets to ensure the transfer of knowledge and learnings
At Bulb, we want to hire self-starters who are interested in learning new things and are comfortable working in a changing environment.
Here are some of the things we think will be valuable, but we're also open-minded. If you recognize yourself in any of these traits, we’d love to receive your application
- You’re a self-starter with a record of exciting achievements
- Significant track record in B2C marketing at a hyper-growth company
- You can think creatively about non-traditional channels
- You love to use data to inform your decision making
- You’re passionate about both the energy community and the people in it
- You have excellent communication and writing skills
- You can work independently and enjoy responsibility
- Minimum of 5 years experience, preferably in a high growth environment
- Be part of a fast growing technology startup and help shape the future of energy in Spain
- Competitive salary, share options, benefits, and other perks
- Collaborative, flexible and friendly environment
- 25 days paid time off per year