Head of Product Proposition
Would you like to be part of this exciting new venture?
Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, this exciting opportunity has arisen to lead the Product Proposition team who are responsible for:
- Manufacture of primarily investment products, to meet the financial planning needs of a Mass Affluent / Affluent target market and on-going monitoring and regulatory compliance of same to ensure the range delivered the right customer outcomes and is maintained within risk appetite.
- Management and monitoring of third party product distribution relationships. This will include the distribution agreement for Scottish Widows Products.
- Pricing of manufactured products and commercial arrangements with third parties to ensure the proposition is competitive and is aligned with the broader financial plans of the business.
- Thought leadership to inform broad propositional and product development.
- Development of new propositions to meet customer's needs in this market.
- Taking an idea from thought to delivery.
- The role will work in active partnership with the Advice Process team to ensure that Advice and Product have appropriate connectivity.
You'll need to have …
- Proven experience in both Product Development and Management is a must for this role. This experience should ideally be in the arena of financial planning, including investments.
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of commercial acumen, and the skill to provide strategic and thought leadership in the arena of financial planning & investments.
- Lead a small team which needs to agile in both thinking and delivery.
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- The ability to create a collaborative, highly engaged team, led from the front that also drives talent and personal development are pre-requisites.
- Ability to influence at executive leadership level and the upwards as well as across the organisation are key attributes.
We believe in supporting colleagues to achieve their potential - delivering the best outcomes for customers and society. And our scale enables us to offer genuine opportunities to have a fulfilling career, whatever your ambitions.
Making you feel valued is important to us so we offer a highly competitive reward package - based on acting responsibly, and demonstrating our values and ethics. In addition to the salary you can expect the following as part of your total reward package:
- On target discretionary performance-related bonus
- 4% of your salary paid to you in flex cash
- 30 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Car or cash allowance
- Life assurance
- Private medical care
- Share schemes
- Contributory pension contributions
Do you want to be part of an inclusive, values-based culture passionate about making a difference? If you aspire to work in an innovative, digitally-led environment that moves at pace, join us for our journey and we'll help you fulfil yours.
We need talented people like you if we are to continue to innovate, collaborate and adapt to meet the on-going needs of our customers. Come and be a part of a Group that wants to be known for putting the customer first; a company that keeps it simple; a place where we make a difference together. We're an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisation.
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we're building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.
Does this sounds like a role that you'd like to know more about? Get in touch and let's have a conversation.