Head of Savings Pricing & Forecasting
Through our brands, Lloyds Banking Group has a relationship with just about every household and community in the UK. We underpin the lives of millions of individuals and businesses, and play a key role in helping to build a growing UK economy.
As the UK's largest retail and commercial bank, Lloyds Banking Group has a footprint that touches nearly every community and household in the UK.
We're motivated by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are passionate about making a difference to customers, businesses and communities.
What you'll be doing..
- Leading a brand, product, channel or function, shaping operating models, influencing key stakeholders and contributing to broader strategic planning and business decision making by providing insight, control and thought leadership.
- You'll be responsible for the financial and trading performance of the Saving business; crucial to hitting the Savings plan.
- Embed the LBG culture and vision through visible leadership.
- Build and maintain a high performing team, developing colleagues through stretching performance objectives, feedback and coaching.
- Shape the strategic direction of Product category and contribute to the strategic direction of the wider business.
- Lead and develop medium term plans specific to Product category, taking into account the wider business, commercial, market, regulatory context and customer advocacy.
- Engage senior stakeholders in order to influence key business decisions.
- Influence business decisions, using insightful information to design and deliver customer focussed products which are transparent and easy to use.
- Proactively build and maintain external and internal network for the purpose of commercial awareness.
- Identify opportunities for and champion change to deliver improved commercial and customer outcomes or mitigate risk for the benefit of customers.
Lloyds Banking Group is committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, and to building an inclusive environment where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit. We support the principles of agile working and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We're an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisations.
Together we make it possible.
As well as a competitive salary, this role offers:
- Car (or allowance)
- Flex cash sum
- 30 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- A total reward package that offers discounted lifestyle, financial and protection benefits you can tailor to suit your lifestyle.