Are you a HR professional who is passionate about delivering business performance through people? If so then we have an opportunity for you.
Responsibilities will include:
• Provide advice and guidance to managers and employees on all aspects of people management and the implementation of HR policies and procedures.
• Ensure that complex employee relations issues are resolved effectively and in a timely manner, in line with policies, liaising with legal advisors where necessary.
• Work closely with teams to embed our corporate values in all aspects of what we do.
• Contribute to the preparation of well-being and welfare initiatives.
• Develop, implement and review all HR policies and procedures in line with current employment law, best practice and reflective of the strategic intentions.
• To contribute to the effective management of the people elements of organisational change
• To ensure the HRIS system is utilised to maximum effect and all data is accurate to enable us to inform change.
• Ensure continuous development and improvement of professional knowledge to ensure it is at the forefront of development initiatives and good HR practice
ou will join a team of thirteen which is split between generalist HR, Recruitment and L&D. The team currently look after a headcount of circa 2,000 across the UK. There will be the need for occasional travel to our other sites.
To be successful in this role we’re looking for you to have the following skills, experience and knowledge;
• Gained or working towards a CIPD level 5 qualification or equivalent
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Up to date knowledge of UK employment law
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace where all employees feel that they can be their real and authentic selves whilst being treated with dignity and respect. We are an equal opportunity employer who will review your application based solely on your skills, experience & potential.
What we offer you
We want to provide an environment where our colleagues play an active part in the growth of our business. A challenging but supportive environment where talented people can really grow and take advantage of a wide range of diverse opportunities that we offer.
We regularly benchmark ourselves against our industry and we are confident that we offer a competitive salary and benefits package to all our colleagues including 28 days holiday plus statutory holidays, 8% employer contribution to pension scheme, private medical insurance, group life assurance, employee share schemes and an active well-being programme.
Great locations as well as a positive, people-focused culture with charity and social activities a part of everyday life. It all contributes to creating a working environment which is friendly, supportive and nurturing.
Millions of patients all over the world rely on what we do
Consort Medical - Bespak is a global market leader in the development and manufacture of drug delivery devices. We provide pharmaceutical companies around the world with inhaler and auto-injector technologies and development and manufacturing services.
Our culture is driven by five core values.
Integrity > Respect > Team Work > Results Driven > Customer Focus
Integrity drives mutual Respect. Integrity and Respect are the basis for Team Work. Integrity, Respect and Team Work promote a Results Driven and Customer Focused culture.