An exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor.
What your day will look like
- You will be managing HR processes (e.g. onboarding, recruitment, intern program and HR invoices)
- Advising on local employment law and guidance on employee relations
- Advise and manage coaching process working closely with management
- Responsible for implementing and amending vital policies and procedures
- Able to communicate to all stakeholders
- Generalist HR experience, exposure to a variety HR areas such as Employee relations
- Ability to problem solve
- CIPD qualified or educated to a degree level (preferably)
- Able to communicate effectively across different global teams and locations
- Able to adapt and re-prioritise to changing situations
- Has excellent knowledge of UK legislation
- Skilled to an advanced level in Microsoft office
- Ability to speak a second European language (desired)
- Intermediate to advanced level in Microsoft Office (Advanced level in Excel is a must)
- Experience in financial and professional services is must
What's in it for you?
- Up to £40K depending on experience
- Generous holiday allowance
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.