The role is broad and challenging needing a high calibre professional. Day to day duties will include:
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Update internal databases (e.g. HR System)
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides
- Revise company policies
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors
- Answer employee's queries about HR-related issues
- Assist payroll process by providing relevant employee information (e.g. new hires, leavers, changes) to our providers
- Participate in HR projects
If you have 3-5 years' experience and would feel comfortable in a small HR team in a high presured environment, do apply to this advert. The position is paying £40-55k based on experience and suitablility.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.