ICT Business Project Analyst (Maternity Cover)
Longhurst Group is one of the leading housing groups in the Midlands and East of England, providing more than 23,000 homes and a wide range of care and support services, with a team of 1,300 colleagues.
Guided by our shared values, our vision is to improve the lives of our customers and communities, focusing on two clear themes of work: health and wellbeing and economic resilience. You can see how we’ll achieve this vision through our Improving Lives strategy by watching this video.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our ICT Team, as a Business Project Analyst. We are looking to fulfil the needs in both our operational business systems and Dynamics programme. This role is initially offered up to a maximum of 12 months to cover a maternity period.
Do you have a passion to make a real difference to technology and its effectiveness within our organisation? Well this may be the role for you.
Do you want to work for a company where you can make a difference?
Here at Longhurst Group we want to deliver high quality ICT services to members of the organisation by applying proven techniques and procedures to facilitate the delivery of technology solutions and digital ways of working. Our Business Project Analyst role will focus on the delivery of improvements to our existing systems, support of implementation projects and the undertaken of business reviews. Do you have an ICT background that will support the above being your next career move.
As Business Project Analyst, you will:
- Work in the delivery of tasks, co-ordination, development of the Groups computer-based systems as the primary business interface with ICT. The delivery of change should be done following agreed project methods.
- Manage and deliver work packages for the business improvement team and co-ordinate with other team members where specialist expertise is required.
- Undertake system and process reviews supporting the business to improve their digital process and where applicable plan system improvement projects.
- Undertake upgrades to existing systems that either enhances system functionality or maintains the requirements of our support contracts. This will also require monitoring of bugs and patches that can resolve issues within the business.
- To deliver defined tasks and work requirements on behalf of the business systems manager, and across the business improvement team where required.
To find out more about how you can add value please review the complete job description attached.
As Business Project Analyst, you will:
- Be an analytical thinker with the ability to collate and analyse data, observe, listen and pinpoint needs and opportunity in the context of our technologies.
- Have the ability to observe and listen to glean needs whilst also being able to objectively set user stories against wider contextual aims.
- Be able to facilitate technology and business projects in using sound frameworks and techniques
- Have a strong grasp of how technology can deliver to the needs of individual(s) and the organisation.
- Be a team player that can facilitate change and deliver value to our customers.
- Demonstrate an ability work independently on tasks and small projects.
Our offer has been created to underpin our two key pillars (health and wellbeing and economic resilience) and five core values: In it together, Heartfelt Service, Own it, Push the boundaries and Fun and Fair.
Demonstrating our strong investment in your health and wellbeing and economic resilience, we offer a competitive 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays and generous sick pay entitlements, as well as other paid leave.
A choice of defined benefit pension schemes, extensive learning and development opportunities, plus more. See Our Benefits attached.
If your application shows that you have the right knowledge, skills and that you share our values, we'll invite you to meet one of our team. We can’t wait to meet you…
(The important things – Naturally working with our customers we need to complete pre-employment checks before you join us. This role is conditional upon receipt of two satisfactory references (one from your current employer). We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK. All shortlisted candidates will need to verify eligibility to work in the UK at interview. Original proof must then be provided by day one upon successful candidature).
Longhurst Group is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applicants that reflects the diverse communities we work with. We invite applicants to contact the employer to identify any additional support they may need during the recruitment process
Apply today #LonghurstGroup #ImprovingLives.
Applications close on Thursday 19th October @ 12:00pm
Interview Date: Remote interviews w/c 26th October via MS Teams.