Improve and Innovate Consultant
Change your job, change your workplace, change your future...
Ricoh is a market leading technology company specialising in strategic Management Document Solutions, Production Printing, Communication Services, Application Services, Infrastructure Services, Workplace Services, Business Process Outsourcing, Cloud based technology and I.T Managed Services. We also partner with Microsoft! Headquartered in Tokyo, Ricoh Group operates in approximately 200 countries and regions.
We have an exciting opportunity based at our Ricoh UK HQ for an Improve & Innovate Consultant to lead business transformation projects from initiation to completion. You will support structured change in order to establish a dynamic continuous improvement / Innovation culture, and increase the Organisation’s knowledge and capability of change and innovation techniques. You need to be customer facing with experience in change management. People centricity is key.
Ideal candidate must possess strong commercial awareness with a financial analysis background?
What you will be doing
· Lead Black Belt Lean Six Sigma projects (or equivalent for non-DMAIC projects) that cross multiple departmental boundaries or are identified by the Organisation as strategic to ensure continuous improvement and transformation.
· Identify potential transformation and change projects through collaborative activities with the Business Divisions and define alignment to key objectives to embed culture of dynamic continuous improvement.
· Facilitate & deliver structured internal change projects to ensure agile change within Ricoh UK and opportunities for innovation optimised.
· Lead or participate in Process Design Projects to deliver new business processes in line with requirements.
· Support and lead transformation and change projects externally with Customers as chargeable consulting work.
· Collaborate with Sales Account Managers and other Customer facing employees to identify and develop structured change opportunities within Ricoh Customers in order to support our service and product lines.
· Participate in strategic and operational projects as required by the Organisation to ensure business transforms to customer and marketplace requirements.
· Assist in the creation, measurement and analysis of standardised processes to maximise internal efficiencies
· Provide Lean Six Sigma technical support to Red Belts and Green Belts to support growth and improve skill sets, both with internal and external Customers
· Identify new and innovative methods for measuring and presenting business information to maximise impact of data and analysis.
· Identify and share best practice within the Organisation to constantly evolve the way Ricoh UK approaches change providing a structured, agile methodology.
· Support change activities as required to deliver process excellence across RUK.
* You must possess skills and knowledge around Agile methodology and RPA methodology.
You will ideally have
• Extensive knowledge and experience of Business related practices and Performance Measurements.
• Good knowledge and experience of Agile techniques, Process Improvement, Change Management and Project Management.
• Formal Black Belt Lean / Six Sigma certification.
• Excellent people management skills – ability to lead, inspire, develop, coach, motivate.
• Excellent communication & advanced presentation skills, both written & oral.
• Strategic thinking and ability to analyse current operation and future strategic requirements.
• Ability to present and influence at senior management both internally and externally.
• Being able to motivate & manage people without having direct authority.
• Ability to establish and maintain credibility with stakeholders, internal and external.
• Process Design awareness / experience.
In return for your commitment, you can expect
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a global company where career development is positively embraced, encouraged and rewarded. We offer a wide variety of different benefits from healthcare plans to childcare vouchers to cycle to work schemes.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Ricoh have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box - http://www.bitc.org.uk/programmes/ban-box) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions` check and a DBS Check. Further information on Employment Vetting can be accessed by contacting the Ricoh Recruitment Team.