Integration & Data Analytics Manager
Data Integration & Analytics Manager
Unilever is one of the world’s leading suppliers of Food, Home and Personal Care products with sales in over 190 countries and reaching 2 billion consumers a day. Unilever has more than 400 brands found in homes around the world, including Persil, Dove, Knorr, Domestos, Hellmann’s, Lipton, Wall’s, PG Tips, Ben & Jerry’s, Marmite, Magnum and Lynx. Faced with the challenge of climate change and the need for human development, we want to move towards a world where everyone can live well and within the natural limits of the planet. That’s why our purpose is ‘to make sustainable living commonplace”
Our Supply Chain teams play a vital role in getting our goods to consumers; from sourcing raw materials to manufacturing and delivering the end product. You could be finding a new way to get 12,000 litres of ice cream across the desert without it melting; or designing a more efficient distribution network to enable us to store and deliver our products sustainably to our customers. Our Global Supply Chain includes approximately 100,000 employees who work with over 70,000 suppliers and 1.5 million farmers. We manage a logistics network that transports across a distance of over 1.5 billion km a year.
In the UK & Ireland, we are home to the production of PG Tips, Magnum, Pot Noodle, Persil and many more. Looking forward, we want to embrace the digital revolution in order to build a more agile, integrated and synchronized Supply Chain. Be part of the most successful purpose-led business in the world and see the true impact that you’re having in the work you do. There’s always a new challenge to tackle and our people have the opportunity to make a big impact every day on a local level, across Europe and the world.
The role is based in the centre of Kingston, where you have a wide selection of shops, cafés and restaurants at your fingertips. The office is home to a restaurant, a fruit and ice-cream bar, and a subsidised shop offering a selection of our Unilever products.
- Logistics Data Democratization (Anytime- Anywhere-Any user-Any authorized device)
- Single version of Truth for all stakeholders across value chain.
- Data driven decision environment.
- Data/Analytics driven Value creation (Cost saving, Service improvement, Environmental footprint improvement)
- Maintaining automated Master data management including (transportation, Warehousing, financial; contractual related)
- Lead RTVA deployment & Adoption plans for all Markets.
- Manage deliverables of Partners working on RTVA including Adoption Hub.
- Propose the Logistics RTVA Solutions driven by UX, improving the quality of the user’s adoption with RTVA and Piloting AERA.
- Lead and maintain functionality of Logistics RTVA (through relevant stakeholders)
- Data ingestion, integration, visualization and Analytics
- Dashboard Design and functionality.
- Users interface (PBI).
- Spotting business requirements, addressing logistics pain points and improvement areas.
- Co-lead with IT the RTVA UAT and completion of pended action to meet the deliverables and timelines.
- Assess through Work force analysis (together with Logistics Market operational teams/special projects); Non value adding activities eliminated for data gathering, validation and reporting (once RTVA is stabilized).
- Analyze & drive actions through Users’ behavior & content consumption analysis -Net promoter score.
- Lead & promote for Teams – Digital channel.
- Stakeholders management:
- Internal: Market Logistics, IT, WCL, logistics Excellence, DSC, I&A and R&A teams.
- External: Assigned Consultants; Integrators and 3PLs.
ALL ABOUT YOU
- Digital Data Savvy and Experienced in Digital transformation projects with hands-on experience of change management & project governance (know-how & Machine Learning - MS Azure is a plus).
- Power BI hands-on and CDS are a MUST and CDS Super User is Strongly preferred.
- Has proven leadership experience in a market, cluster or regional team with deep understanding of digital transformation as a performance improvement driver.
- Ability to create/implement inspirational, realistic and achievable plans.
- Has strong interpersonal skills: can coach, motivate, and influence stakeholders from different levels and markets by using the right structure, approach and level of detail.
- Continuous high performance and experience in data driven digital transformation projects between preferably: 3 to 5 years in Supply Chain Functions.
- Digital Experience – proven track record/experience building data driven digital solutions and managing digital performance preferably for logistics, customer operations and/or supply planning.
- Remote management, the ability to influence and have impact, creatively craft and build solution with teams in a multi-cultural environment remotely.
- Naturally Practicing Agile working.
- Strong Judgement, Drive, and Influence is a must.
- Multidisciplinary education is preferred; (minimum Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent in Logistics, Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering or other engineering and business administration discipline) combining engineering and business bachelor’s degree.
- Self-pace/Continuous learner and knowledge/skills update.
WHAT WE OFFER
Not only do we offer a competitive salary, but also our pension scheme, an annual bonus, a free gym, a staff shop and shares. You’ll get the opportunity to work directly with our renowned and exciting brands in a flexible and agile environment. We strive to achieve a family-friendly culture and to, above all, create possibilities for all.
Diversity at Unilever is about inclusion, embracing differences, creating possibilities and growing together for better business performance. We embrace diversity in our workforce. This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants and continuing development of all employees regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership, and pregnancy and maternity.