Internal Account Manager
Change your job, change your workplace, change your future...
Are you looking for an organization to fully support you with your personal development and to take your sales career to the next level? Working from our prestigious Northampton Head Office, this is a fabulous chance to join our ambitious and forward thinking Internal Sales team within the Media and Consumable Supplies Division at Ricoh UK.
Ricoh is a market leading technology company specialising in strategic Management Document Solutions, Production Printing, Communication Services, Application Services, Infrastructure Services, Workplace Services, Business Process Outsourcing, Cloud based technology and I.T Managed Services. Our teams are embracing change, fostering new ways of working and helping organisations and people to realise their potential and be fit for the future, we call this imagine.change. To do that we are resolute in our approach - "you work for us, and we`ll work for you"
What you will be doing
• To proactively make outbound targeted calls to existing and prospective new customers to increase sales, revenue, profit and increase brand awareness • To proactively account manage customer accounts with a view to encourage growth of sales and promoting the Ricoh Consumable/Media Products.
• To build new and enhance existing relationships to increase wallet share and create new revenue streams whilst ensuring high level service is provided within all customer engagement to ensure sustained business relationship and repetitive business activity.
• To fully understand Supplies consumable/media products to help ensure sales and service are sustained within customer accounts and sales are maximized increasing and maximizing opportunities to create increased profit, growth and revenue within an assigned geographical area.
• To understand data reporting and identify downward trends and rectify accordingly, to encourage repeat business and increase wallet share of current customers. To promote slow moving stock, offers and new products to maximize sales in line with strategy.
• To proactively engage with Consumable/media Business Development Managers to identify new accounts to increase customer base and to promote quarterly incentives.
• To liaise with Marketing Team to plan and co-ordinate marketing for Consumable/Media sales team. This is to help support the division to develop and meet company mid-term plans, growth, revenue and profit.
• To carry out general administration, ensuring all day to day paperwork and systems are up to date and maintained whilst working closely with Sales support team.
• To manage and monitor the performance of customers to ensure that proposed levels of opportunities and new business are maintained and increased along with the divisional target, advising Management of fluctuations in sales and competitor activity such as attrition levels.
• To grow and manage a pipeline of opportunities within a CRM and maintain a high conversion win rate, to ensure accurate forecasting.
You will ideally have
• Excellent Account management & Customer Service experience with a consultative approach • Proactive understanding • Effective communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team • Able to work under own initiative • Customer focused with good attention to detail • Ability to communicate at all levels • Excellent time management & organizational skills • Understanding of market sector • Advanced level of negotiating skills • Excellent listening skills • Previous use of a CRM system advantageous
In return for your commitment, you can expect
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company where career development is encouraged and rewarded.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Ricoh have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box - http://www.bitc.org.uk/programmes/ban-box) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions` check and a DBS Check. Further information on Employment Vetting can be accessed by contacting the Ricoh Resourcing Team.