Internal Comms project manager
Internal Communications Project Manager
12 month or internal secondment, Part time (3 days)
Office location: London
Closing date: Thursday 15th April
Why you should join us…
We connect with millions of people every day, make content they can't get enough of and reflect and shape the world we live in… and we do all this through the power of creativity.
We will be a digitally led entertainment and media company that creates and brings brilliant content to audiences, wherever, whenever and however they choose.
This role entails…
Like many companies, we’re looking to reduce our office space in London and Manchester, which enables more flexible working as we emerge from the other side of the pandemic. We’re looking for a senior, part-time Internal Communications Project Manager to engage London-based colleagues in this change.
This role will define and execute the communication approach that assists any physical moves and makes sure colleagues understand what’s happening. This comms approach will be complex in timing and messaging as it will be different for each team. We also understand that this is going to be an emotional time for our teams, as we adjust to the change, so we must have an empathetic and supportive comms approach.
Then there’s the longer term cultural change that this role will play a central role in communicating, as we move to sustainable flexible working. We have said to colleagues that we’ll “never go back to how it was” - so there’s important change ahead of us and a comms plan which supports the embedding of permanent changes in culture, behaviour and our ways of working.
This role will advise and deliver the communications which support these changes and will be integral to the project's success. We want this to be a brilliant experience for our colleagues and lay the foundations for the way we work moving forwards, in our Studios, offices or remotely.
- Understand ITV’s More than TV strategy and how this project aligns with this
- Develop, review and agree the strategic Internal Communications plan for this project
- Understand the opportunities and any challenges of this project and translate them into an impactful and creative Internal Communications campaigns that informs and inspires our colleagues
- Effective relationship building with key stakeholders
- Develop and deliver high-quality content
- Undertaking ad hoc Internal Communications support where necessary
- Understand ITV’s internal tone of voice and write creatively
- Work closely with and advising executive and senior leaders on internal communications
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to demonstrate the following skills:
Minimum role criteria:
- Proven experience in change and / or internal communications roles (in-house or agency)
- Experience working on agile, flexible or new ways of working cultural change
- Experience of a building move or property internal comms campaigns
ITV strongly encourages applications for this role from candidates with a disability and as a Disability Confident Leader, we have committed to interview all candidates with a disability whose application meets the minimum criteria for the role. (minimum criteria above)
The key role criteria is as follows:
- Proven success in developing and executing change communications strategies and campaign plans
- Excellent writing and copy editing skills with the ability to create a seemingly simple message from a complex environment
- Resilient and able to work in a fast paced changing environment
- Strong people skills and stakeholder management experience
- Relevant similar experience of perhaps a building move, introducing and embedding flexible working / agile working / hot desking (this is not necessarily everything we’re doing but skills and learnings will be transferable)
- Detailed project management Internal Comms experience
- Experience managing internal comms campaigns for moving to flexible or remote working / agile workspaces / changes to ways of working
- Lots of experience working closely with and advising executive and senior leaders on internal communications
- A genuine self starter who will spot opportunities and provide strategic internal comms advice
- Creative tone of voice and capability to adapt to ITV’s style
- Experience of how comms supports people change / behaviour change
We're happy to discuss any support/personalisation you may need during our application process as part of our reasonable adjustments approach. So we encourage you to get in touch with us if you require anything... our email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Find out more here
Closing Date: Thursday 15th April
Find out more about our benefits http://www.itvjobs.com/why-join-us/benefits/
We want to be the most flexible employer in Media. We offer Smart working and we will support you and provide you the right environment and work/ life balance
We reach millions of people everyday, that’s why having diverse talents and being an organisation where colleagues feel included is crucial to us. We have various networks who celebrate and support our colleagues. We try to embed an inclusive mindset in everything we do. Find out more here