(Internal Only) Senior Marketing Manager - 12m FTC
Are you looking for a new marketing management role where you’ll have overall responsibility for a marketing strategy?
Do you have an ability to understand and apply strategy to role, to positive influence others and manage multiple projects?
This a 12 month FTC maternity cover, joining our product and services marketing team.
Emerald Publishing is a global publisher linking research and practice. Founded in 1967 to champion new ideas that advance research and practice. Today, we continue to nurture fresh thinking in applied fields where we can make a real difference. We publish over 300 journals, more than 2,500 books and over 1,500 case studies, via our dedicated research platform.
Part of Emerald Group, a global learning organisation with a presence in 130 countries worldwide, including Emerald Publishing and Emerald Works.
Role & Team:
As part of our wider Product & Services Marketing team, you’ll have responsibility for the strategic development, implementation and analysis of marketing activities for Emerald’s Services for research, teaching and publishing in order to support Emerald’s diversification into a position of strength in this area. This includes a go to market strategy, driving early adoption, creating marketing campaigns, and supporting the development of the service through market and data analysis.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- In this role you have overall management of a Services marketing strategy with clear objectives in line with the global business strategy, including brand and commercial awareness, prospecting, lead nurturing and customer retention
- You’ll work closely with the Business Intelligence team, to analyse the size, dynamics and behaviours of market segments appropriate revenue goals in order to develop customer personae to enable targeting of relevant positioning and marketing messaging at appropriate times for lead generation, nurturing and retention.
- Together with the Services teams, you’ll develop the go-to-market plans for the services; deliver customer feedback and requirements to help shape the product roadmap.
Who We’re looking For:
- Do you have an ability to understand and apply strategy to role, to positive influence others and manage multiple projects?
- Can you create impactful and open communications as well as Excellent copywriting and marketing communication skills?
- Do you have excellent insight-driven analytical decision-making skills?
***Please note this vacancy is open only to internal applications from existing Emerald employees***
What’s in It for You:
We value our people. Becoming a part of our team means you’ll join a trusting and flexible environment with numerous opportunities to progress your career, as well as access to professional development and the opportunity to learn new skills.
You’ll receive a wide range of benefits, such as flexible working, performance bonus, pension, a generous holiday allowance, life assurance and various benefits aimed at promoting your wellbeing and work-life balance.