IT Executive Services Analyst
Within the Organisation we have approx.250 high level Executive users globally who are our Senior Executives within the organisation who, along with their PA, are provided with IT Executive support to ensure they can work effectively always.
Most the Executives are based in Europe, specifically in our Corporate Centre site at 100ve, and this role will be a part of team providing the support at this site.
This role is the single face of IT in Unilever for the Exec’s and PA’s in 100ve and the role requires us to ensure we provide an excellent service which will include the following;
- Setup of new VIP users’ laptops/smartphone/tablet
- Resolving any issues for Exec’s that may arise affecting their day-day work
- Providing pre-meeting support & support during offsite or in-house meetings
- Managing the assets assigned to VIPs
- Supporting Exec’s pro-actively with advice on changes to the technology they use and the impact,
- Providing 1-1 training/guidance sessions where needed
- Advise on hardware choices
- Occasional travel to support Off-site events
- Occasional early starts or late finishes
- On call Weekend support (around 10 weekends a year)
- A key aspect of this role is developing effective relationships with Exec’s and their PA’s on site & with colleagues within the Global IT service lines who manage the service overall
- Provide Exec’s and their PA’s advice on the technology they use and any changes that occur which will enable them to improve their effectiveness
- Resolve issues, whether Hardware related or Software, to ensure the VIP or PA are up and running quickly with minimal disruption
- Build new Laptop’s for VIP/PA providing guidance on choice of Hardware and training on how to use it effectively
- Provide meeting room support ensuring technology is working as designed and set up in advance to avoid any disruption
What is required in completing the activities
- Review workload with team and ensure appropriate support given to key issues that require priority focus. This could be either support issues or providing training/guidance
- Deal with daily requests and re-prioritize workload using own initiative highlighting key issues to the IT Executive Services Manager
- Deliver 1-1 training to VIP’s and PA’s on new technology changes that will impact and change the ways of working
- Provide out of hours support in the weekend cover via rota system
- Provide input into the Data repository of key issues affecting Exec’s and changes to the profile/IT set up
- Is passionate about delivering great Customer Service
- Has a highly organised workstyle & can prioritise issues to ensure the many demands are all followed up in a timely manner
- Has very good people skills to be able to develop relationships with customers
- Works well under pressure
- Is confident working without direct supervision
- Is a strong team player
- Has excellent communication skills and can explain technical issues in plain English
- Has demonstrable IT experience within a similar industry and similar application landscape. Technical skills required include; workstation build & support, Windows 10, Apple Mac (Jamf), MS Office, Skype for Business, MS Teams, Yammer, Apple iOS, Android, basic network skills, Exchange, VPN,
- Has a passion for technology and understanding changes that are happening externally that could influence the way we work
- Proposes continuous improvement recommendations & can implement these with the relevant teams in the organisation
Unilever is a global Fast-Moving Consumer Goods company in the UK and Ireland. We are already on target to achieve our huge ambition to double the size of our business globally whilst reducing our environmental impact. We are growing our business and also doing what is right for our consumers, community and environment. We are developing brands for people’s lives today and for the changing environment tomorrow - making sustainable living commonplace.
Working at Unilever means that you get to take part in this exciting journey and work with amazing people who are passionate about our large portfolio of famous brands. We want to improve billions of lives and you too can join us in making a consistent difference.
Online Application >> Digital Interview >> Face to face Interview >> Job Offer
Please note: as part of the job application, you will be asked to complete pre-screening questions. Completion of the pre-screening questions are mandatory in order to be considered. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and pre-screening questions. If the pre-screening questions are partially answered or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the pre-screening questions at once as you will be unable to return to it later.