IT Supplier and Governance Analyst
This is a chance to build your career in an organisation that matters to millions. To join a city within a city – to create great experiences for the 210,000 (and counting) passengers who pass through our doors each day. Life with us means exploring unlimited opportunities. Making a real difference to people who are travelling to all sorts of places for all sorts of different reasons. And building a diverse community reflecting the passengers we serve.
Technology is the bedrock of our organization. Our airport would grind to a halt without it. Join us as a IT Supplier & Governance Analyst, and you’ll have the chance to work analyze data that shape not only our airport, but also the experiences of countless passengers. For these roles, we look that for people who are technically-minded with brilliant attention to detail. You’re someone who can spot when things could go wrong before they do go wrong. This is a very visible role that will draw on your technical and communication skills to the full, but you’ll have all the training and support you need to be at your best and grow those skills, whether that’s in IT or any other part of our business.
Join Heathrow and be an incredibly important part of the 80 million passenger journeys we make happen each year.
Your Role Will Involve:
- Provide support to the IT Supplier Relationship Manager in managing the relationship and governance across all IT suppliers.
- Development and maintain the IT Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) framework, ensuring that overall performance is tracked and that the relationship with these suppliers operate in the best interests of Heathrow
- Ensuring that the governance processes needed to manage all IT suppliers are in place and operate smoothly and effectively.
- Providing contractual advice and support to IT Stakeholders and responsibility for overseeing Heathrows compliance with the obligations in these contracts
- Provide support with the delivery of the Heathrow IT Sustainability priorities
These Skills are Essential:
- Experience in providing contract management support and /or managing large outsourced IT contracts
- Excellent relationship management skills and the ability to demonstrate a range of influencing skills
- Thorough working knowledge of the IT and Communications market
As an equal opportunities employer, we encourage applications from a diverse range of individuals. We believe that diverse talent makes us stronger – not least because we welcome passengers from all corners of the globe, every single day. At Heathrow we’re an accessible place to work, driven by inclusivity and celebrating individuality. For more information, please visit our diversity & inclusion page.
As well as competitive salaries, we’re committed to providing a whole host of great benefits that make this an even more rewarding place to work. They include an excellent pension scheme, life assurance, access to private health insurance and a share in our success scheme. Not only that, when you get here, we’ll nurture your skills and do all we can to help you reach your full potential.
A career with us also means being part of an organisation that cares about the community. Our plan is to meet growing passenger demand in a sustainable way that creates a positive impact on our community – and the environment. That’s why, by 2030, we want at least half of all journeys to the airport to be made by public and sustainable transport. We have a range of initiatives designed to help people to get to and from work sustainably, from subsidised public transport through to car sharing and a Cycle to Work scheme.
Join us, and you’ll have everything you need to succeed and explore the countless career destinations that are available here. #LI-POST