ITS Account Manager
Change your job, change your workplace, change your future...
Do you have a love for sales and are you keen to maximise your earning potential and career opportunity within a highly reputable and recognisable player in the market? Do you want an opportunity to expand your knowledge and experience within a fast based sales environment? Right now, we have an exciting opportunity to join our IT Managed Services team in the UK.
Ricoh is a market leading technology company specialising in strategic Management Document Solutions, Production Printing, Communication Services, Application Services, Infrastructure Services, Workplace Services, Business Process Outsourcing, Cloud based technology and I.T Managed Services. Headquartered in Tokyo, Ricoh Group operates in approximately 200 countries and regions. In the financial year ended March 2017, Ricoh Group had worldwide sales of 2,028 billion yen (approx. 18.2 billion USD).
What you will be doing
Increased growth and a higher demand for our I.T Managed Services propositions means we are now looking to recruit an additional Account Manager to provide sales opportunities to new and existing customers in our Strategic Corporate Accounts team.
• Expected to meet or exceed assigned revenue/margin targets for your designated territory • To manage individual Client expectations relating to Solution and Service on delivery.
• Ultimately responsible for the Ricoh relationship to Senior Client level.
• Responsible for facilitating Senior Management and Board Level engagement within the Client.
• Responsible for working with Service Delivery Managers and Technical Account Managers to ensure regular direct contact with the correct Client personnel.
• To ensure that all service and product lines sold by Ricoh are promoted in a structured manner demonstrating Ricoh`s unique selling points and capabilities • To facilitate scheduled meetings with Clients to review Commercial, Operational and Technical aspects of the account.
• To prospect an agreed number of new companies and contacts both within current Clients and new Clients through an agreed activity level.
You will ideally have
• Proven sales record of accomplishment of personal success in selling Managed Services ideally around Infrastructure, Disaster Recovery and Back up, Data Centre, Wide Area Networking, End User Services, Information Management and BI, Lifecycle and/or Business/Digital Transformation Services.
• Previous experience delivering I.T Solutions and Services to a Corporate/Enterprise audience • Capability of selling Complex I.T Managed Services to C-Level/Board Level stakeholders • Possessing good business development skills • A good level of commercial and financial acumen as you will also have responsibility for maintaining sales forecast data, processing orders and developing/maintaining vendor relationships.
In return for your commitment, you can expect
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company where career development is encouraged and rewarded. We offer a variety of different benefits from healthcare plans to childcare vouchers to cycle to work schemes.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Ricoh have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box - http://www.bitc.org.uk/programmes/ban-box) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions` check and a DBS Check. Further information on Employment Vetting can be accessed by contacting the Ricoh Resourcing Team.