ITS Customer Service Advisor
Change your job, change your workplace, change your future...
Ricoh is a global organisation specialising in strategic IT services, document management solutions and cloud based technology. Ricoh transforms businesses with imagination, clarity and vision by utilising our pioneering and innovative ways of working; we call is: imagine. change. Our teams are constantly embracing change and fostering new ways of working, and we have never been more resolute in our mission: -You work for us, and we`ll work for you".
As our business continues to thrive, we now have a requirement for an enthusiastic Customer Service Advisor to be based at our Contact Centre within Ricoh UK`s Head Offices in Northampton.
Monday - Friday shift between 08 00 - 18.00 ( optional overtime Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holiday )
What you will be doing
* To provide outstanding customer service to both external and internal customers, including 3rd party management.
* To take ownership for delivery of ITS service, from call receipt to call closure, including providing customer updates on response times, troubleshooting based on the systems scheduling and dealing with Engineer queries, ensuring account service level agreements are met and any penalties avoided
* Ensure timely and accurate transfer of information and updates between Ricoh and the clients call logging systems /email, maintaining high levels of data integrity.
* Adherence to Ricoh Policies and procedures to ensure high quality and efficiencies.
* Adherence to client specific policies such as escalation procedures.
* Ensure the accurate management of Stock Management within the respective systems
* To provide the Service Delivery Manager and field based teams with communication of the accounts activity, including performance, response times and customer escalations, in order for issues to be addressed quickly and efficiently.
* To promote company initiatives as requested, in order to enhance customer satisfaction and Company performance.
You will ideally have
• Good telephone manner,
• Excellent customer handling skills,
• Written communication skills to enable effective communication with internal and external contacts, • Knowledge of relevant systems and procedures, • Basic understanding of the Ricoh and non Ricoh product ranges, • Commercial awareness of the Companies customer base, • Good geographical knowledge, • Negotiation skills, • Problem solving skills.
In return for your commitment, you can expect
This is a fantastic role if you genuinely enjoy working within a team environment and providing good levels of service with plenty of customer contact. Ricoh is an exceptional place to work. A place where there is strong emphasis on career development for the right individuals. This is also a role in which you can excel within a fast-paced environment and succeed within a great organisation. Have you got the skills to be our next ITS Customer Service Advisor? If so, we welcome your application.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Ricoh UK is committed to providing equal opportunities and a proactive and inclusive approach to equality and diversity in employment. No applicant or employee will be treated less favourably than another on the grounds of a protected characteristic which are defined as sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender reassignment, trade union membership or non-membership, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race and religion or belief.
Ricoh UK have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box – http://www.bitc.org.uk/programmes/ban-box) offering equal opportunities for all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking in to account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include, but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions check and a DBS check.
Ricoh UK are Disability Confident (https://disabilityconfident.campaign.gov.uk/), demonstrating that Ricoh want to make the most of the talent disabled people can bring to the organisations.