ITS Supply Chain Team Leader
Change your job, change your workplace, change your future...
Ricoh is a global technology company specialising in strategic IT services, managed services, document management solutions, cloud based technology and managed document services. We operate in more than 200 countries and regions, enabling individuals and organisations to improve the quality and productivity of office communications all over the world. We are proud of our reputation for being a great employer and we value the work of our greatest assets - our employees.
Right now, we are looking to recruit a strong self motivated ITS Supply Chain Leader to lead the ITS Transport and Reverse Logistics team managing the processes, performance and relationships.
What you will be doing
• To manage the delivery and collection of company orders to meet customer demand and maintain customer satisfaction by meeting customer agreed delivery and collection dates.
• To support a synchronised reverse logistics programme with project deployments ensuring costs are minimised, and customer satisfaction / SLA’s are maintained
• Responsible for creating and sustaining an engaged workforce within the Supply Chain Operations teams through coaching and development to promote a positive work culture to meet the current and future needs of the business.
• To build strong relationships with service providers to ensure the supply chain is continually developed in line with the departmental company strategy.
• To drive and maintain a culture of continuous improvement through innovation and commercial awareness to enhance the customer experience and financial performances.
• To manage data security processes within the supply chain ensuring due diligence is applied by all members of the team adhering to the data protection act.
• Client interfacing to communicate supply chain processes and negotiate costs related to value added services
To ensure that the Warranty process is successfully transacted optimizing the financial claims in line with the department budget
You will ideally have
• Good knowledge and experience within a European Supply Chain including experience of 3rd party logistics management including associated systems
• Excellent knowledge of WEEE/ environmental legislation
• Experience of 3rd party logistics management
• The ability to network and negotiate at peer level.
• Good project management skills and strong commercial awareness.
• Ability to adopt and embrace the management of change and culture
• Ability to analyse current operation and future procedural requirements.
• Strong relationship skills with customers and service providers with the ability to network and negotiate at peer level.
• Excellent people management skills – ability to lead, inspire, develop, coach, motivate.
• Strong communication and presentation skills for Senior Mgt level and Customer communications
• Good knowledge and experience of Performance Measurements
Proven track record on Customer focus and understanding of requirements (both internal and external)
In return for your commitment, you can expect
We offer a competitive salary package with industry leading benefits making Ricoh an exceptional place to work. A place where there is strong emphasis on career development for the right individuals. This is a role where you can excel within a fast-paced environment and succeed within a thriving organisation.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company where you can truly capitalise and build on your own experience. Ready to make that change?
We are an equal opportunities employer
Ricoh have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box - http://www.bitc.org.uk/programmes/ban-box) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions` check and a DBS Check. Further information on Employment Vetting can be accessed by contacting the Ricoh Recruitment Team.