ITV Apprenticeship - Data Scientist Apprentice
ITV Apprenticeship - Data Scientist Apprentice - Commercial
Location: Remote working initially and flexibility afterwards. Office address -
London (Grays Inn Road, WC1X 8HF)
Salary: £21,227 London
Duration: Minimum 36 months & End point Assessment (This is a full time role from Monday to Friday - 37.5 hours per week)
Qualification: Data Scientist - (Integrated Degree Level 6) up to 3 year Apprenticeship)
Why you should join us…
We connect with millions of people every day, make content they can't get enough of and reflect and shape the world we live in… and we do all this through the power of creativity.
ITV commercial works with over 1500 advertisers to help them create campaigns that cut through competitive clutter, harness popular culture, build credibility, drive fame for their brands and transformational results for their businesses. The recently established client strategy team sits within the ITV Commercial division and has an overall remit to help ITV build closer and more strategic relationships with its advertisers. Our Advertising Data team work with Commercial and Technology teams to shape how we use data effectively.
You must have at least 3 A-Levels (or equivalent) with one A-Level from a STEM (Science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) subject.
As our Data Scientist Apprentice, you will work closely with the Data and Commercial teams to help establish a new capability within the Commercial team, having the opportunity to help transform our processes, ways of working and the way that TV is sold. You’ll be excited to learn how data, models and statistics can help answer business problems and build your skill set across research and Insight.
Key Responsibilities/Essential Criteria
- A strong interest in learning about data and how it is used
- Good awareness & a structured approach to organisation and problem-solving.
- Team player with a willingness to learn and help out
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and pride in maintaining a high standard throughout
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritise responsibilities
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment & embrace change
- An eagerness for learning new skills as you’ll get opportunities to be a part of lots of great new experiences.
- An interest in digital & learning new technology
- Understanding the importance of working collaboratively & independently
- Keen interest to work in a diverse and collaborative environment
Candidates who declared a disability and meet the minimum criteria will be invited to an interview - find out more here.
- Demonstrates a clear understanding & passion for the apprenticeship role they are applying for as well as ITV
- Clearly understands the qualification proposition & how that would enhance the apprenticeship
- Able to balance the qualification learning aspect of the role whilst working full time
- Scoring at least 8/9 through the multiple choice application questions
- Descriptive and detail orientated answers to the set application questions
Due to the nature of this apprenticeship, it would suit school/college leavers from 16 years of age & there is no upper age limit. You are only eligible to apply if:
- You have lived within the UK/EEA for a minimum of 3 years consecutively
- You have at least a Level 1 qualification in Maths and English (GCSE or equivalent, at grades 4-9/A-D)
- You have not completed a degree.
- You cannot have achieved the qualification already and you must not already be in full time education at the point of enrolment
- You have at least 3 A-Levels (or equivalent) with one A-Level from a STEM (Science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) subject.
Applications can be made for this scheme online. However, if you require this information in an alternative format, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. NB This address should only be used for this purpose and no general queries or personal information should be sent to this inbox.
Please attach a CV together with a supporting letter as to why this role is of interest and why you are the right person for this Data opportunity.
If you are shortlisted to the second stage, you will be invited to attend an ITV Experience workshop. This will be held on 1st or 2nd April (subject to change) & will be via a virtual meeting, using Zoom. Interviews will be arranged following on from this.
Closing date: Monday 15th March
**If successful, you'll join us and full details to follow. Good Luck!**
We reach millions of people everyday, that’s why having diverse talents and being an organisation where colleagues feel included is crucial to us. We have various networks who celebrate and support our colleagues. We try to embed an inclusive mindset in everything we do. Find out more here
We're happy to discuss any additional support you may need during our application process as part of our reasonable adjustments approach. So we encourage you to get in touch with us if you require additional support... our email is email@example.com