Junior Consultant - Birmingham
Change your job, change your workplace, change your future...
Ricoh is a market leading technology company specialising in strategic Management Document Solutions, Production Printing, Communication Services, Application Services, Infrastructure Services, Workplace Services, Business Process Outsourcing, Cloud based technology and I.T Managed Services. Our teams are embracing change, fostering new ways of working and helping organisations and people to realise their potential and be fit for the future, we call this imagine.change. To do that we are resolute in our approach - "you work for us, and we`ll work for you".
What you will be doing
We are looking to recruit a Junior Consultant to work under the guidance of the Head of Design, creating intuitive UI designs from concept to launch, creating proof of concepts through to final design and delivery.
* As the UI Designer you would have a desire to keep up to date with the latest software technologies and focused skills
* Collaborate design across multiple functions within the project, working with Project Management, Development, Marketing, Pre-Sale and Sales to ensure the vision for design is successfully communicated
* Provide designs for multiple software and hardware devices including desktop, intranet and web applications, tablet and mobile applications to ensure we can meet customer expectations
* Work with the Project Management Office and Head of Design to ensure that projects for which you are UI Designer are delivered according to the estimates and in line with customer budgets and expectations
* Work on multiple customer projects, in line with Project Management Office and direction of the Head of Design
* Maintain and continually update your capabilities by attending adequate learning & development opportunities throughout the year
You will ideally have
* UI Design
* Digital Design
* Brand Implementation
* Solve problems creatively and effectively
* Adobe Creative Suite: llustrator, InVision
* Layout principles
* Design for multiple platforms
* Awareness of prototyping
In return for your commitment, you can expect
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company where career development is encouraged and rewarded. Do you think you have the right approach and skill-set to perform in this role? If so, please apply.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Ricoh have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box - http://www.bitc.org.uk/programmes/ban-box) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions` check and a DBS Check. Further information on Employment Vetting can be accessed by contacting the Ricoh Resourcing Team.