Knowledge Management Associate (Budapest or Debrecen)
Posted: 25 May 2022 Closes: 24 Jun 2022
What you'll be doing:
- As the role holder, you will be following the ITIL framework supporting the ITIL functions of Incident Management/Service Desk.
- Ensure that stakeholders get the right information, in the proper format, at the right level, and at the correct time, according to their access level and other relevant policies.
- Share expertise in piloting new and utilizing available knowledge base tools in the most effective and efficient way. Identify improvement opportunities and proactively cooperate with the relevant stakeholders to implement changes.
- Encourage the staff to share knowledge effectively and efficiently. Share expertise with peers. Provide on-the-job training to Incident management/Service Desk team members.
- Act as a single point of contact regarding day-to-day knowledge management related enquiries from internal and external contacts.
- Support the development, implementation and in-life management of work instructions and procedures.
- Specifically build and manage the customer's knowledge content, coordinate and implement knowledge changes. Ensure that changes and updates are documented and communicated to the knowledge users. Prepare Knowledge Database standard and ad hoc reports.
- Own/coordinate internal and customer-facing cross-supplier knowledge projects and operational performance improvement activities. Participate in regular and ad hoc reviews, and customer online and in-person meetings.
- Home office is available in this role depending on further agreement